DOFUS update 2.23: The Gears of Xelorium Now Available
Xelor’s domain, this new Divine Dimension is at the heart of the next update. The Great Chronomaster messes with the temporal markers there. Players will travel between the past, present and future while resisting the onslaught of Xelomorphs, Altdemons and The Lost, who are lurking in the three areas of the dimension. When ready, players can challenge Fraktale, XLII, and Vortex, the three new dungeon bosses!
On the menu: 3 never before seen monster families and their bosses, the Museum and its curious collections, 3 new dungeons (for level 120, 170, and 200), the owls (guardians of the Xelorium), new Feca class changes and the new Veteran Rewards. The Treasure Hunting system has also been improved thanks to a large number of new clues and new rewards.
More details on the update page: www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/patch-notes/424324-gears-xelorium
Articles You May Enjoy
- NGames's New Mobile Title HeroCraft Z Launches Today
- NGames is excited to announce that they are going to launch one of their latest mobile game titles: HeroCraft Z.
- Aeria Games Sells European Subsidiary to ProSiebenSat.1 Games
- Aeria Games announces its planned sale of its European subidiary to ProSiebenSat.1 Games, in a push for more focus on mobile game publishing.
- ARMA 3: New Addon Catergory Added for "Make Arma, Not War" contest
- Bohemia Interactive today opened the Addon category for their €500,000 Make Arma Not War content creation contest for Arma 3. This means pe...