DOFUS update 2.23: The Gears of Xelorium Now Available
Xelor’s domain, this new Divine Dimension is at the heart of the next update. The Great Chronomaster messes with the temporal markers there. Players will travel between the past, present and future while resisting the onslaught of Xelomorphs, Altdemons and The Lost, who are lurking in the three areas of the dimension. When ready, players can challenge Fraktale, XLII, and Vortex, the three new dungeon bosses!
On the menu: 3 never before seen monster families and their bosses, the Museum and its curious collections, 3 new dungeons (for level 120, 170, and 200), the owls (guardians of the Xelorium), new Feca class changes and the new Veteran Rewards. The Treasure Hunting system has also been improved thanks to a large number of new clues and new rewards.
More details on the update page: www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/patch-notes/424324-gears-xelorium
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: New updates coming soon
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is pleased to announce that the s...
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade - Founders Access Detailed
- The development team behind W40K Eternal Crusade has just announced new details for their Founders Access program.
- Dirty Bomb Offers Special Summer Sale Deal on Steam
- Valve's summer Steam sale is in full effect, and Dirty Bomb is joining in with a sale of its own.