DOFUS update 2.23: The Gears of Xelorium Now Available
Xelor’s domain, this new Divine Dimension is at the heart of the next update. The Great Chronomaster messes with the temporal markers there. Players will travel between the past, present and future while resisting the onslaught of Xelomorphs, Altdemons and The Lost, who are lurking in the three areas of the dimension. When ready, players can challenge Fraktale, XLII, and Vortex, the three new dungeon bosses!
On the menu: 3 never before seen monster families and their bosses, the Museum and its curious collections, 3 new dungeons (for level 120, 170, and 200), the owls (guardians of the Xelorium), new Feca class changes and the new Veteran Rewards. The Treasure Hunting system has also been improved thanks to a large number of new clues and new rewards.
More details on the update page: www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/patch-notes/424324-gears-xelorium
Articles You May Enjoy
- Immortal Thrones Review: Romance of the Six Kingdoms
- At face value, this is a gorgeous MMO. There’s plenty of the standard mobile MMO stuff you’ve come to expect from these games.
- Scarlet Blade Reveals New PvP Information
- Prepare for it to rain scarlet when the ladies of Scarlet Blade get in the fighting mood!
- Pockie Pirates: Chapter 11 Launched
- Leading online games publisher, NGames, has today announced the launch of the anticipated “Chapter 11” update for popular free-to-play One...