Dofus: ‘Legends of the Fall’ update now available
The latest update to the DOFUS universe titled LEGENDS OF THE FALL is now available. This update includes a new quest and a new dungeon. Some legendary treasures are to be found in game but also expect some deeply hidden secrets to be revealed as well! Beware some characters may not be who they pretend…
The quest includes a new background issue: “While new legendary treasures have been discovered, Nova will ask for the help of adventurers who have already explored all three Divine Dimensions. She wants to find the trail of an old, lost friend…” Be sure that this quest has some revelations in store!
In addition some dungeons will be granted with new features. The number of turns between two waves of monsters is now 5 in all Divine Dimension dungeons. The dungeons are the following: Drhossil’s Cave, King Nidas’s Palace, Toxoliath’s Cave, Throne Room of the Dark Court, XLII’s Metronomicon, and the Eye of Vortex. The number of turns between two waves of monsters have been increased in order to make these dungeons easier to access for teams whose focus isn’t on dealing high damages as quickly as possible.
For more info, visit http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/patch-notes
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (8/29): Fistful of Frags & Strife
- Watch JamesBl0nde stream live every Friday on twitch!
- Guns and Robots with Two Classic Mods Released
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today announced that two new mods are available for their free to play online shooter ...
- Neverwinter: Storm King's Thunder Coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One October 18
- Today, Neverwinter announced that the Storm King's Thunder expansion would come to PS4 and Xbox One on October 18th!