Dofus: ‘Legends of the Fall’ update now available
The latest update to the DOFUS universe titled LEGENDS OF THE FALL is now available. This update includes a new quest and a new dungeon. Some legendary treasures are to be found in game but also expect some deeply hidden secrets to be revealed as well! Beware some characters may not be who they pretend…
The quest includes a new background issue: “While new legendary treasures have been discovered, Nova will ask for the help of adventurers who have already explored all three Divine Dimensions. She wants to find the trail of an old, lost friend…” Be sure that this quest has some revelations in store!
In addition some dungeons will be granted with new features. The number of turns between two waves of monsters is now 5 in all Divine Dimension dungeons. The dungeons are the following: Drhossil’s Cave, King Nidas’s Palace, Toxoliath’s Cave, Throne Room of the Dark Court, XLII’s Metronomicon, and the Eye of Vortex. The number of turns between two waves of monsters have been increased in order to make these dungeons easier to access for teams whose focus isn’t on dealing high damages as quickly as possible.
For more info, visit http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/patch-notes
Articles You May Enjoy
- AlphaDraft Adds SMITE to Roster of Fantasy Esport Games
- “We’re very excited to be working with AlphaDraft on daily fantasy for the SMITE Pro League,” said Todd Harris.
- En Masse Entertainment Thinks Pink in TERA for Breast Cancer Awareness
- From today until November 1st, players of TERA are encouraged to "think pink" by purchasing the "Pink Power Bundle".
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Expansion Review
- Heavensward takes us to Ishgard, in the Coerthas Highlands. Now I did fear that it would just all be ice, snow and cloudiness...