Divinity: Original Sin II Unlocks Romances and Shapeshifting
Since announcing Chris Avellone’s upcoming contributions to Divinity: Original Sin II, campaign backers (including PayPal pledges) have unlocked two additional stretch goals; Love & Hate and the Shapeshifting Mask.
With Love & Hate, Larian Studios will create even more dynamic relationships, including friendships, bitter rivalries, and yes, even romance. The Shapeshifting Mask will allow players the ability to assume different roles entirely, such as switching from a human to a lizard, opening up the potential for completely new styles of play.
The Divinity: Original Sin II Kickstarter campaign is coming to a close and, with one day left on the clock, Larian Studios is announcing a 24-hour streaming Twitchathon as they push toward the final stretch goals.
The live event will feature special guests, rival battles including RPG Codex vs. RPG Watch, inside looks at features like Strategist Mode and modding tools, dev streams, community chats, and more.
The Divinity: Original Sin II Twitchathon starts today at 3pm CEST / 6am PT: http://www.twitch.tv/larianstudios
GOG.com and Larian Studios are also announcing a community brainstorming session. GOG.com pledged $10,000 to the Kickstarter campaign and is turning to the fans to help create a memorable character to be featured in Divinity: Original Sin II.
Fans can submit their suggestions to GOG.com here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Mayhem Spooks Gamigo's Haunted Halloween
- Spooky events lined up for Gamigo's Fiesta Online and King of Kings 3.
- Skyforge Reveals Guild System Details
- Today, Obsidian Entertainment given us the first details for Skyforge's guild feature, alongside new footage from an hour-long livestream...
- Total Warhammer Smashes Franchise Sales Records in First Week
- Total Warhammer has gone on to break franchise records