Divinity: Original Sin 2 Funding Successful
In less than 12 hours after launching, Larian Studios’ Kickstarter campaign for Divinity: Original Sin 2 has surpassed its goal!
While the team has been busy preparing for PAX (booth #6011), they wanted to take a moment to thank the backers who have made this possible:
“For RPG developers like us, it’s like a dream come true. You are allowing us to create deep, complex RPG experiences that we love to make and we’re so very grateful to all of you!”
An epic RPG with turn-based combat, Divinity: Original Sin 2 can be played as both a single-player and multiplayer game for up to four players with both cooperative and competitive questing.
Switch seamlessly between cooperative and competitive play throughout the entire story. Work together with your companions as one, persuade NPCs to thwart your opponents, and beware of backstabbing allies. Or, put your own goals above that of the party, and plan the moment you’ll betray them all. It’s up to you.
For more info, visit: http://www.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Early Access 4 Adds Major Updates and 24 Hour Access
- The next phase of Early Access testing includes content updates with new vehicles, maps, enhanced rebalancing and retrofits.
- SOE Presents Episode 6 of 'Planetside 2 Command Center'
- Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) today released the sixth episode of their 'PlanetSide2 Command Center' video series, where Creative ...
- Camelot Unchained Prepares Final Push before Alpha Testing
- Today marks the reveal of their 4th pre-alpha test list, featuring a rather lengthy look at needed UI, polishing, crafting, and skill crafting...