Divinity: Original Sin 2 Funding Successful
In less than 12 hours after launching, Larian Studios’ Kickstarter campaign for Divinity: Original Sin 2 has surpassed its goal!
While the team has been busy preparing for PAX (booth #6011), they wanted to take a moment to thank the backers who have made this possible:
“For RPG developers like us, it’s like a dream come true. You are allowing us to create deep, complex RPG experiences that we love to make and we’re so very grateful to all of you!”
An epic RPG with turn-based combat, Divinity: Original Sin 2 can be played as both a single-player and multiplayer game for up to four players with both cooperative and competitive questing.
Switch seamlessly between cooperative and competitive play throughout the entire story. Work together with your companions as one, persuade NPCs to thwart your opponents, and beware of backstabbing allies. Or, put your own goals above that of the party, and plan the moment you’ll betray them all. It’s up to you.
For more info, visit: http://www.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Red Knight Returns To Elsword
- Kill3rCombo announces a new promotion to welcome back the Red Knight to Elsword.
- Rangers and more arrive in Eden Eternal
- Eden Eternal has released the new Ranger class, an increase in the level cap, new maps and dungeons, and improved PvP content.
- Rising Thunder's Alpha Open to All
- Free-to-play fighting game, Rising Thunder, has announced that the game is now available for anyone to play.