Divina announces closed beta
Gamania (beanfun) has revealed the closed beta launch dates for Divina.
The May Madness Beta will take place from Wednesday, May 16 (10am Pacific) until May 20 (midnight Pacific), lasting five days. The beta test will feature open world PvP for the first time, offering a host of events for players to test their PvP prowess.
You can grab your own closed beta key here at MMOHut!
Beta events will include a Last Man Standing championship on the last day of beta, Last Guild Standing (5v5 PvP battles) tournament, and a guild versus guild dungeon scramble, where guilds must race to be the first to complete the same instance.
Players who filled out a survey after participating in the Challenge 72 Beta will gain an Elite Costume for their highest level character to use during the Beta, and players who reach level 15 in the beta will get an exclusive Haruhime mini-pet for Open Beta.
Gamania also publishes Bright Shadow and Lucent Heart.
Divina Gameplay Screenshot
GAMANIA ANNOUNCES DIVINA’S CLOSED BETA LAUNCH
Beta Key Giveaways and Invites Begin
IRVINE, Calif. – May 15, 2012 – Gamania Digital Entertainment today revealed the official Closed Beta launch date for its free-to-play, 3D MMORPG, Divina. Starting Wednesday, May 16, at 10:00AM PDT, players will be able to participate in Divina’s May Madness Beta testing, which will feature open world Player versus Player (PvP) combat for the first time, as well as new competitive events. The May Madness Beta will end on Sunday, May 20, at 11:59PM PDT, giving testers five full days to explore Divina and help get it ready for its commercial launch this year.
“After the success of our recent sneak peek event for Divina, we’re very excited to get our beta testing underway,” said David Wong, COO of Gamania. “The staff and GMs will have more time to get to know players during this test, and we’re anxious to see what everyone thinks about the open world PvP system that will be unlocked. If all goes well, we should be seeing Divina launch sooner than expected this year.”
To further stress Divina’s server infrastructure, Gamania will be issuing a large number of Closed Beta invites. Players can grab a beta key at: http://mmohuts.com/giveaways/divina-closed-beta-key-giveaway
The May Madness Beta will feature exciting competitive events, pitting players against each other in a mad race to become Divina’s Champion:
– Last Man Standing – Players fight each other in qualifying rounds leading up to the PvP Championships on the last day of beta.
– Last Guild Standing – Guilds can compete in 5 vs. 5 PvP battles up to the Last Guild Standing Championship, deciding the strongest guild in Divina.
– Guild vs Guild Dungeon Scramble – Divina’s dungeons are known for their difficulty. Guilds can race each other to be the first to complete the same instance!
In addition, Gamania will be rewarding loyal players returning to Divina. Those that filled out a survey at the end of the Challenge 72 Beta will receive an exclusive Elite Costume for their highest level character to use during the May Madness Beta. And, all players that get past level 15 in the May Madness Beta will receive an exclusive Haruhime mini-pet when they return for Open Beta!
Players can view the full Closed Beta event schedule and learn more about the game by visiting the official website (http://us.beanfun.com/divina/), or join Divina’s community at the official Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/divinaenglish).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Civilizations III Builder’s Kit DLC Now Available
- The new Builder’s Kit DLC contains dozens of new parts for custom ship designs, a new ship design style, and additional labeling options.
- Heroes Evolved: Major Summer Update
- In addition to the recent Heroes Evolved tournament news, a major update is coming for the title in the Beach Party content!
- Aeria Games announces Dragon Crusade
- Closed beta registration has begun for Dragon Crusade, a new MMORTS from Aeria Games.