Dino Storm Hits New Milestones
While dinosaurs in the Wild West might seem quirky, Dino Storm, a free-to-play MMO from Splitscreen Games, is quickly rocketing in its success.
Since the game’s open beta started five weeks ago, Dino Storm has seen 350,000 registrations without extra marketing efforts – bringing them past the one million registered player mark.
Dino Storm has also been nominated for “MMO of the Year” for “Best Action Browser MMO.” MMO of the Year grants a jury prize for one nominee and a public award based on popular voting. Award winners will be announced on February 15.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon plays cupid in Mabinogi and Atlantica Online
- Mabinogi and Atlantica Online are celebrating Valentine's this week in their own special ways.
- SPACECOM: New strategy sim created by former "The Witcher" Devs
- 11 bit launchpad, the new publishing label of 11 bit studios (Anomaly, This War of Mine), announces SPACECOM; a strategic-to-the-bone game of ...
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Stealth Archetype
- CityState Games has just concluded their 10th and final class archetype reveal, stealth.