Dino Storm Hits New Milestones
While dinosaurs in the Wild West might seem quirky, Dino Storm, a free-to-play MMO from Splitscreen Games, is quickly rocketing in its success.
Since the game’s open beta started five weeks ago, Dino Storm has seen 350,000 registrations without extra marketing efforts – bringing them past the one million registered player mark.
Dino Storm has also been nominated for “MMO of the Year” for “Best Action Browser MMO.” MMO of the Year grants a jury prize for one nominee and a public award based on popular voting. Award winners will be announced on February 15.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul New Class Soul Fighter Now Live
- Today NCSOFT West unleashed the much-anticipated Soul Fighter class in Blade & Soul.
- Next Clash of Lords 2 Update Bringing New Epic Hero and More
- A brand new Epic Hero, the new Salvage system and the introduction of Hi & Low Resolution graphics plus loads more coming.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Now Available Worldwide
- Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition is now available worldwide.