Dino Storm Hits New Milestones
While dinosaurs in the Wild West might seem quirky, Dino Storm, a free-to-play MMO from Splitscreen Games, is quickly rocketing in its success.
Since the game’s open beta started five weeks ago, Dino Storm has seen 350,000 registrations without extra marketing efforts – bringing them past the one million registered player mark.
Dino Storm has also been nominated for “MMO of the Year” for “Best Action Browser MMO.” MMO of the Year grants a jury prize for one nominee and a public award based on popular voting. Award winners will be announced on February 15.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Thieves Guild DLC Review
- This DLC is a huge departure of what I’ve seen in ESO, and I honestly love it.
- CCP Games Closing San Francisco Office
- CCP Games confirms it will close its San Francisco office, laying off employees and continuing to restructure its company.
- Therian Saga Review
- Therian Saga is a browser-based, turn-based, 2D MMORPG brought to us by Studio Fatecraft. The game has all the elements of a good RPG – ques...