Dino Mode breaks out in Project Blackout
The last major update to Project Blackout introduced Dino Mode, where players had to escape (or control) the dinosaurs broken loose on an island prison. In today’s update, the dinosaurs have made it off the island – and have a new ally.
The new city map, Uptown, features a new Dino Mode challenge, with narrow alleyways on a city grid easily used to snipe – or pin potential prey. But in addition to the velociraptors and T-Rex, a new long-range dinosaur appears: Sting. Sting can spit a jet of acid or launch a poison bomb that snares and blinds enemies.
New missions are available which will grant players the Human Training Card Set, which will reward a 1 Day Dual Boneknife, while new players can try the Grunt Mission Card Set.
Project Blackout is published by SG Interactive, which also publishes Trickster Online and Grand Chase.
Project Blackout Gameplay Screenshot
Project Blackout’s Dino Mode Escapes its Confines, Heads to the City in New ‘Uptown’ Gameplay Map
From the Jungle to the Streets, No Soldier is Safe from the Deadly Dino Onslaught
Ever heard of Chaos Theory? How about Murphy’s Law? In SG Interactive’s online free-to-play first-person shooter (FPS), Project Blackout, both are in effect with the newest Dino Mode content update. The dinosaurs not only escaped from the island prison to invade the new city map, Uptown, but the Velociraptors and Tyrannosaurus Rex are joined by Sting, a fearsome new predator in the dinosaur fray.
Still tasked with escaping the deadly dinosaur hunters, the new Uptown map will give players a whole new take on strategy as narrow corridors and alleyways prove to be vital escape routes or deadly choke points. While the humans may be able to outwit the raptors on the city grid, there’s still the matter of the last line of the dinosaur’s defense – the T-Rex. As if that weren’t enough, the new dinosaur, Sting, brings some interesting gameplay twists:
Sting – the first long-range dinosaur for Project Blackout’s Dino Mode is capable of doing massive damage to multiple opponents. Sting comes with two devastating attacks:
- Acid Spit: a deadly ranged attack that fires a jet of poison mucus at enemies
- Poison Bomb: a concentrated poison gas cloud that does area of effect damage that also snares and blinds enemies
Die hard players can also collect the Human Training Card Set by completing various missions in Dino Mode. Ace attackers who get this card set will win bragging rights and a Dual Boneknife (1 Day). Players new to Project Blackout’s mission system can try the brand new Grunt Mission Card Set for beginners designed by SG Interactive’s own GM_Loki.
Project Blackout, the newest hardcore online FPS from SG Interactive, tests gamers’ skills with fast-paced action, precision shooting, and twitch response times. The graphics, stereo sound effects, and camera effects will put players in the middle of the action and test their skills at a whole new level. Challenges await even the most veteran soldiers as deadly packs of player-controlled dinosaurs hunt them around every corner.
To join the epic battle for survival, register to play for free at http://www.projectblackout.net
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Launches First Raid For Bardiel Seal
- Webzen, Inc. a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, launches the first raid for the Extreme Dungeon: Bardiel Seal in the 3D Fa...
- League of Angels: Craft Master Event Available
- Have you ever imagined what Indiana Jones would look like if he stepped into the magical world of League of Angels? Would you like to join Lar...
- Clockwork Empires Early Access Update Gets Landmines & Much More
- A flurry of News of Substantial Significance has emerged from the front lines of the Clockwork Empire, foremost being that Her Majesty's ...