Digimon MMO Coming Soon
The Korean developer WeMade Entertainment has just announced a new Digimon themed MMO called Digimon Battle. As many of you know, Digimon is a mix between Pokemon and Tamagotchi that started as an anime series, but has since evolved into a full fledged franchise. There have been Digimon toys, comics, books, trading card games, video games, and now finally a MMO.
WeMade is the same company behind the widely successful The Legend of Mir 3 MMORPG, and its predecessor Mir 2. Digimon Battle is slated for release sometime in March so the open beta should be released very soon. A new cinematic teaser trailer gives players a hint of what to expect so Digimon fans should definitely check it out!
Official Site: http://www.digimonbattle.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate Signature Decks Released
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment have announced the release of three new Signature Decks.
- Elsword Unleashes: The TEDDY BEAR!?
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of game content so horrifying,...
- Infinite Crisis Launches Massive Update with Two New Champions
- Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe, today launched its largest update yet introducing a new tutorial...