Digimon MMO Coming Soon
The Korean developer WeMade Entertainment has just announced a new Digimon themed MMO called Digimon Battle. As many of you know, Digimon is a mix between Pokemon and Tamagotchi that started as an anime series, but has since evolved into a full fledged franchise. There have been Digimon toys, comics, books, trading card games, video games, and now finally a MMO.
WeMade is the same company behind the widely successful The Legend of Mir 3 MMORPG, and its predecessor Mir 2. Digimon Battle is slated for release sometime in March so the open beta should be released very soon. A new cinematic teaser trailer gives players a hint of what to expect so Digimon fans should definitely check it out!
Official Site: http://www.digimonbattle.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knights of the Night Arrive in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of its latest update for MicroVolts, "Knights of the Night."
- Combat Arms Adds New Map - Vertigo
- Combat Arms adds the new Map Veritgo as well as a new training mission. Players can also purchase a new sniper rifle called M-200.
- Winning Putt Summer Festival Begins
- Bandai Namco has announced that summer has arrived in Winning Putt's open beta, with the start of the Winning Putt Summer Festival.