Dicetiny: New board game/dungeon crawler coming soon for PC
Fakedice, an independent developer based in Korea announced today their development of DICETINY, a PC board game mashed with dungeon crawler and card battle games. The game’s influenced by such games as Monopoly, Diablo, and Hearthstone.
Playing as one of four classes, players have to work together with three other players online to battle monsters and ultimately defeat an evil dragon to save the world. Player rolls a dice to move and draws a class-specific card from their deck to attack, heal, run, teleport, shoot arrows, or drop meteors among others.Get a random card drop by clearing the stage to build your own card deck.
Dicetiny is coming to Steam Early Access this winter. Fakedice added that they’re planning to launch a Kickstarter campaign before the end of this year. Please visit www.dicetiny.com for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Details Emerge About Absolute Force Online
- A visually stunning MMOFPS built on the Unreal Engine 3 technology, the gameplay of AFO is set apart from many traditional FPS.
- The Forces of Chaos Descend in Game Insight's Battle Towers for iOS
- Game Insight announces the release of Battle Towers, a two faction tower defense game with cross-platform PvP, for iOS
- Blitzkrieg 3 now on Steam Early Access
- Nival officially announces that from now on Blitzkrieg 3 is available on Steam Early Access and launches a special promotion!