Dicetiny: New board game/dungeon crawler coming soon for PC
Fakedice, an independent developer based in Korea announced today their development of DICETINY, a PC board game mashed with dungeon crawler and card battle games. The game’s influenced by such games as Monopoly, Diablo, and Hearthstone.
Playing as one of four classes, players have to work together with three other players online to battle monsters and ultimately defeat an evil dragon to save the world. Player rolls a dice to move and draws a class-specific card from their deck to attack, heal, run, teleport, shoot arrows, or drop meteors among others.Get a random card drop by clearing the stage to build your own card deck.
Dicetiny is coming to Steam Early Access this winter. Fakedice added that they’re planning to launch a Kickstarter campaign before the end of this year. Please visit www.dicetiny.com for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Scarlet Blade Showcases Lush Environments
- Aeria Games has launched brand new screenshots for Scarlet Blade, showcasing the variety and uniqueness of the game's various maps.
- League of Legends: Pre-Season Update
- November marks the end of the current League of Legends season. This update is going to change the way we play the game like never before.
- Planet Calypso Announces Major Changes
- Planet Calypso has announced Entropia Universe Version Update 12.8, a major update designed to make some serious changes to crafting, loot, an...