Diablo 3: Patch 2.1 Coming Tuesday
Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that it will launch patch 2.1.0 for Diablo III on Tuesday morning.
The new patch brings the following new features:
Seasons: Players can now join Normal-Season and Hardcore-Season modes on character creation. Participating gets the chance to be ranked, to earn exclusive legendary items, banners, and transmogrification items.
Greater Rifts: Accessible after obtaining special keystones in regular rifts, Greater Rifts will offer powerful loot and assist in marking Season progress. These rifts feature stronger enemies, no standard loot, and a strict 15-minute timer.
Leaderboards: Now you can compare your status in Seasons and Rifts in account-wide leaderboards.
Legendary Gems: Available from Greater Rifts and the Vault (a new zone found thanks to treasure goblins).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill Introduces three new Killer Princes
- After announcing the introduction of male characters for the international version last month, three new Killer Princes have arrived.
- Ragnarok Online Begins War Of Emperium
- Gravity Interactive has launched a new economic battle event in Ragnarok Online.
- World of Battles: Morningstar Merges Servers
- Frogwares has announced a server merge for World of Battles: Morningstar, which recently launched on Steam.