Diablo 3: Patch 2.1 Coming Tuesday
Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that it will launch patch 2.1.0 for Diablo III on Tuesday morning.
The new patch brings the following new features:
Seasons: Players can now join Normal-Season and Hardcore-Season modes on character creation. Participating gets the chance to be ranked, to earn exclusive legendary items, banners, and transmogrification items.
Greater Rifts: Accessible after obtaining special keystones in regular rifts, Greater Rifts will offer powerful loot and assist in marking Season progress. These rifts feature stronger enemies, no standard loot, and a strict 15-minute timer.
Leaderboards: Now you can compare your status in Seasons and Rifts in account-wide leaderboards.
Legendary Gems: Available from Greater Rifts and the Vault (a new zone found thanks to treasure goblins).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Celebrates Six Years Online
- The Star Trek Online Sixth Anniversary will be celebrated with giveaways and the return of the ever-popular Anniversary Event.
- Pre-Season Will Begin with Full Bundesliga Roster in United Eleven
- Nexon Europe has announced that the Pre-Season for United Eleven will have the confirmed addition of the entire Bundesliga license.
- Duo Mode is Now a Permanent Part of Darwin Project on PC
- Two heated test sessions have been completed, and Scavengers Studio has heard the cries of the people.