Details on Entropia Universe’s New Location
The living, breathing virtual world of Entropia Universe is now offering a chance to own a plot of their next in-game area. Players will be able to purchase a plot on Arkadia Moon, due out in the third quarter of this year. Arkadia Moon will orbit the popular Planet Arkadia within Entropia Universe allowing players to travel there by spacecraft. The new moon will be 64 square kilometers in size and features High Stakes mining opportunities, seven brand new creatures, and new adventure missions. Those who wish to invest early can do so at a discounted pre-sale price ahead of the release of the content. 200,000 available deeds equal 100% of Arkadia Moon’s land area, and will be sold through the Entropia Universe web store for 60 Project Entropia Dollars (PED) or 6 USD.
The full deed discount schedule for Arkadia Moon includes:
January: 50 PED ($5.00 USD)
February: 52.5 PED ($5.25 USD)
March: 55 PED ($5.50 USD)
April: 57.5 PED ($5.75 USD)
May onward: 60 PED ($6.00 USD)
Tax revenue from Arkadia Moon will be distributed automatically to deed holders on a daily basis after launch and will have a fixed tax percentage of 5%.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Play Fractured Space for Free This Weekend and Unlock Permanent Access
- Fractured Space is free to play this weekend on Steam--even better, all players who log in this weekend also unlock permanent access.
- Granado Espada Bristia Arc Finale for September
- This September, Redbana brings the epic conclusion to Granado Espada Online’s Bristia story arc with its finale, Renauld’s Underworld.
- Crazy Defense Heroes Launches on Google Play
- Animoca Brands launched a new mobile game onto Android devices today, called Crazy Defense Heroes.