Details on Entropia Universe’s New Location
The living, breathing virtual world of Entropia Universe is now offering a chance to own a plot of their next in-game area. Players will be able to purchase a plot on Arkadia Moon, due out in the third quarter of this year. Arkadia Moon will orbit the popular Planet Arkadia within Entropia Universe allowing players to travel there by spacecraft. The new moon will be 64 square kilometers in size and features High Stakes mining opportunities, seven brand new creatures, and new adventure missions. Those who wish to invest early can do so at a discounted pre-sale price ahead of the release of the content. 200,000 available deeds equal 100% of Arkadia Moon’s land area, and will be sold through the Entropia Universe web store for 60 Project Entropia Dollars (PED) or 6 USD.
The full deed discount schedule for Arkadia Moon includes:
January: 50 PED ($5.00 USD)
February: 52.5 PED ($5.25 USD)
March: 55 PED ($5.50 USD)
April: 57.5 PED ($5.75 USD)
May onward: 60 PED ($6.00 USD)
Tax revenue from Arkadia Moon will be distributed automatically to deed holders on a daily basis after launch and will have a fixed tax percentage of 5%.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: 2 mini assets available for download and viewing
- With the release of Dying Light just 2 weeks away, Techland has released 2 mini assets that will bring players all the bit closer to the deva...
- Episode Seven of Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Now Live
- Episode Seven of The Saga: Iria is now live in Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi.
- Company of Heroes 2 Launches Free Observer Mode and Mod Tools
- SEGA and Relic Entertainment are launching a brand new update for the award-winning real-time strategy game Company of Heroes 2™ adding two ...