Destiny: Rise of Iron Available Today
Before there were Guardians protecting humanity, there were Iron Lords. Today Bungie and Activision celebrate the launch of Destiny‘s next expansion, Destiny: Rise of Iron. In this adventure, players can join forces with the great hero Lord Saladin to battle an ancient enemy and earn their place as an Iron Lord.
Also available today is Destiny – The Collection, which contains every content release for Destiny to date.
In Destiny: Rise of Iron, players will explore the noble backstory behind one of Destiny’s most beloved events, “The Iron Banner,“ and fight alongside its herald, Lord Saladin. Mysteries and challenges await in Rise of Iron including: an all-new setting on Earth called “The Plaguelands,” a twisted, dangerous, and action-packed area that has been quarantined for centuries; a brand-new six-player Raid; Felwinter Peak, a new social space where players must ascend a snowy, mountain top to reclaim a Guardian stronghold from the enemy; cooperative three-player Strikes; more quests, weapons, gear; a new competitive multiplayer mode called Supremacy and four new PvP maps; a Light level increase to 385; a new mutated enemy faction of the Fallen, and more. The “Wrath of the Machine” Raid will go live at 10 o’clock a.m. PDT on Friday, Sept. 23rd.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Braces for Update 1.0
- It's been an exciting year for World of Tanks, and in 2018, it's going to explode in a major way with the new CORE Engine.
- Age of Warriors Arrives in the US with All New Content
- On September 25th, 2014, Age of Warriors, a new age strategy Role-Playing game, becomes available for free download on the US iOS App Store at...
- Steambirds Alliance Launches in August
- Spry Fox's Steambirds Alliance, the spiritual successor to Realm of the Mad God is ready after six years of development.