Defiance Goes Free to Play in Early June
Trion Worlds has announced that Defiance will go free to play on June 4 (PC) and mid-July (console), just in time for the start of the SyFy series Season 2. All of the Bay Area storyline, original end-game content, and future missions will be playable for free.
All existing Defiance players will have the bonus of additional character slots, loadouts, ark keycode capacity, and inventory slots, plus a one-time grant of 1,000 Arkforge and 30 days of Paradise Patron status (which grants additional status buffs) for all who purchased the game.
Trion Worlds will host a livestream on Friday to field questions, and has also posted a detailed comparison of benefits and limitations when the new F2P model goes live.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: The Awakening Launches Today
- The biggest and most far-reaching expansion of the game to date, Path of Exile: The Awakening takes the player on a dark journey.
- Red Stone account transfer from GamenGame to L&K
- Red Stone, originally developed by L&K and serviced from Korea's global gaming platform, GamenGame will be opening up an account tran...
- Gumballs & Dungeons Mobile Review
- What Gumballs & Dungeons lacks in shiny outer coating, it more than makes up for in its surprisingly deep gameplay.