Defiance Goes Free to Play in Early June
Trion Worlds has announced that Defiance will go free to play on June 4 (PC) and mid-July (console), just in time for the start of the SyFy series Season 2. All of the Bay Area storyline, original end-game content, and future missions will be playable for free.
All existing Defiance players will have the bonus of additional character slots, loadouts, ark keycode capacity, and inventory slots, plus a one-time grant of 1,000 Arkforge and 30 days of Paradise Patron status (which grants additional status buffs) for all who purchased the game.
Trion Worlds will host a livestream on Friday to field questions, and has also posted a detailed comparison of benefits and limitations when the new F2P model goes live.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Remnant Knights Revamps Starting Zones, Launches on Miniclip
- The free-to-play anime MMORPG Remnant Knights is ending the school year with a bang, introducing revamped starting zones and an improved UI in...
- Kingnet Technology Brings Thunder Fleet to the West
- Kingnet Technology, a Chinese game publisher and developer, has announced that its debut title for the western market will be Thunder Fleet.
- Zeus' Battlegrounds Free-to-Play Battle Royale Begins Today
- Starting today, a free-to-play 100 player Battle Royale, Zeus' Battlegrounds arrives on Steam in Early Access.