DC Universe Online Receiving Atlantis in November Update
Daybreak Games has announced they’re going to dive deep into the kingdom of the ocean this autumn. Atlantis is coming to DC Universe Online in the November update, bringing with it new missions, locations, and player rewards. This will come to both console and PC, and players will explore the Atlantean city and fight alongside iconic heroes and villains from that world, from Aquaman, Mera, Aqualad, Ocean Master, Corum Rath, Murk and many more. Atlantis will be a large-scale episode/event and will feature level-agnostic event versions of content for a limited time. It will also have singleplayer and multiplayer adventures set in Atlantis for the first time.
SJ’S TAKE: “ATLANTIS y’all. I know everyone – me included – has been wanting to visit Aquaman and Mera’s home, and I’m so glad we get to finally take the plunge. The team is going all out on this one, just like we did with Teen Titans, and it’s going to be a blast.” – SJ Mueller, DC Universe Online Creative Director
JACK’S TAKE: “From the magic of Arion to the dystopian future of Flashpoint, Atlantis has always been at the center of DC Comics history. It is beyond exciting to be able to bring this world to life in DC Universe Online. I can’t wait for everyone to see what we have built.” – Jack Emmert, Daybreak Head of Games
Articles You May Enjoy
- NIKITA ONLINE is to publish Black Gold Online in Russian
- Russian version of the game is already scheduled for testing and is planned for taking a decent place among other titles available on NIKITA O...
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Witch Hunter Hero Revealed
- Independent developer Fatshark released today new details on the first of five heroes to be playable in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide.
- Atlas Reactor Announces Buy-to-Play Model
- Trion has announced that it will be switching from a free-to-play model to a buy-to-play model for Atlas Reactor.