Daybreak Promotes New Executive Creative Director
Daybreak Game Company has announced that it has promoted Jens Andersen as Executive Creative Director. DC Universe Online players are familiar with Jens, who has played the role of its Senior Creative Director. Jens will now be overseeing the creative development of all Daybreak titles, including an unannounced title in development.
Daybreak is also about to move to a new office in San Diego, custom-built for the team and bringing all of its staff under a single roof. The new office includes areas for each development team, a screening room, livestreaming studios, and more – including a “Happy Hour” lounge that houses the original Tanarus server converted into a kegerator.
The game studio has recently seen the success of its first H1Z1 tournament at TwitchCon, and has announced new expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II. Daybreak also recently announced the imminent closure of Dragon’s Prophet in November.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter's 'Lost City of Omu' Module Comes to Console in April
- The secrets of Chult's Trickster Gods hold the key to defeating Acererak's death curse in Neverwinter: Lost City of Omu.
- The West Celebrates Fifth Birthday
- From April 30 - May 7th 2013, InnoGames celebrates the fifth birthday of its western frontier browser game, The West.
- Lineage 2: Revolution - A Return to Lineage
- With the recent PVP additions to Lineage 2: Revolution, I felt maybe it was time for me to come back and give it a whirl again.