Daybreak Promotes New Executive Creative Director
Daybreak Game Company has announced that it has promoted Jens Andersen as Executive Creative Director. DC Universe Online players are familiar with Jens, who has played the role of its Senior Creative Director. Jens will now be overseeing the creative development of all Daybreak titles, including an unannounced title in development.
Daybreak is also about to move to a new office in San Diego, custom-built for the team and bringing all of its staff under a single roof. The new office includes areas for each development team, a screening room, livestreaming studios, and more – including a “Happy Hour” lounge that houses the original Tanarus server converted into a kegerator.
The game studio has recently seen the success of its first H1Z1 tournament at TwitchCon, and has announced new expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II. Daybreak also recently announced the imminent closure of Dragon’s Prophet in November.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lagoonia introduces new building system
- InnoGames has introduced a new building update for Lagoonia.
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M Release DomiNations
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M have released DomiNations, a mobile strategy game challenging players to lead their own civilization.
- BOID Introduces League and Ratings System
- BOID releases Update 3 and adds ranked play.