Daybreak Promotes New Executive Creative Director
Daybreak Game Company has announced that it has promoted Jens Andersen as Executive Creative Director. DC Universe Online players are familiar with Jens, who has played the role of its Senior Creative Director. Jens will now be overseeing the creative development of all Daybreak titles, including an unannounced title in development.
Daybreak is also about to move to a new office in San Diego, custom-built for the team and bringing all of its staff under a single roof. The new office includes areas for each development team, a screening room, livestreaming studios, and more – including a “Happy Hour” lounge that houses the original Tanarus server converted into a kegerator.
The game studio has recently seen the success of its first H1Z1 tournament at TwitchCon, and has announced new expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II. Daybreak also recently announced the imminent closure of Dragon’s Prophet in November.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RIFT Producer's Letter Discusses Nightmare Tide Expansion
- The latest community producer's letter for RIFT looks to the near future, as the team plans to release Rift 3.0 - the Nightmare Tide expa...
- Dragon's Prophet Enters Open Beta
- Dragon's Prophet enters into open beta today!
- InnoGames Honors Valentine's Day with Events
- With a few days to go until Valentine's Day, InnoGames preps players for the romantic celebration with three special in-game events. Star...