Dawngate Shutting Down
It may come as a surprise to some who have still been seeing regular updates from the development team, but Dawngate has announced it will be ceasing development.
In a community message, Group General Manager Matt Bromberg commented that “… although the game has grown, we’re not seeing the progress we’d hoped for. This isn’t the outcome we wanted, but beta testing is about learning and improving, and ultimately, about making difficult decisions about how to proceed.”
The game will remain online for 90 days, and all players will be entitled to a full refund for any money spent in beta. Meanwhile, the game’s website is already clipping content, making it apparent that the show will not go on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Global PVP Tournament takes next step
- Webzen has announced the start of the registration for the first C9 (Continent of the Ninth) Global PvP Tournament.
- New Security Feature Introduced For RuneScape
- Jagex revealed the Jagex Account Guardian (J.A.G.) today, a new security feature for players of RuneScape.
- Blade & Soul Rising Waters Launches February 10
- Blade & Soul will launch its next major update, "Rising Waters," tomorrow, Wednesday February 10, 2016.