Dawngate Shutting Down
It may come as a surprise to some who have still been seeing regular updates from the development team, but Dawngate has announced it will be ceasing development.
In a community message, Group General Manager Matt Bromberg commented that “… although the game has grown, we’re not seeing the progress we’d hoped for. This isn’t the outcome we wanted, but beta testing is about learning and improving, and ultimately, about making difficult decisions about how to proceed.”
The game will remain online for 90 days, and all players will be entitled to a full refund for any money spent in beta. Meanwhile, the game’s website is already clipping content, making it apparent that the show will not go on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Universal Monsters Online announces closed beta signups
- Bigpoint has announced that signups have begun for their new browser-based MOBA: Universal Monsters Online.
- Dauntless Introduces Saved Loadouts
- Dauntless's latest patch, 0.9.3, has introduced many fan-requested features, including saved loadouts.
- Wild Terra 2017 State of the Alpha Preview
- Crafting is the most important feature in this game. That's right, not the open PVP.