Dawngate Shutting Down
It may come as a surprise to some who have still been seeing regular updates from the development team, but Dawngate has announced it will be ceasing development.
In a community message, Group General Manager Matt Bromberg commented that “… although the game has grown, we’re not seeing the progress we’d hoped for. This isn’t the outcome we wanted, but beta testing is about learning and improving, and ultimately, about making difficult decisions about how to proceed.”
The game will remain online for 90 days, and all players will be entitled to a full refund for any money spent in beta. Meanwhile, the game’s website is already clipping content, making it apparent that the show will not go on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LOTRO Developers Not Currently Planning More Instances
- The Lord of the Rings Online Community Manager reveals some small tidbits of news for the game's 2014 roadmap.
- Heroes Evolved Crowns HEC Asia Arena Champion and Announced New Mode
- R2 games have officially concluded their time at ESGS and after three days, the HEC Asia Arena champions were crowned.
- League of Angels – Marriage System, New Angel & Valentine’s Day Event
- In light of Valentine’s Day, new features have been added to League of Angels