Dauntless Releases Patch 0.9.1
Phoenix Labs released OB patch 0.9.1 for Dauntless today, and it comes with a wide list of bug fixes, updates, and new features. The full patch notes can be found down in the link below. But there are some highlights and high notes. Slayers can now hit the “Retry” button at the end of a hunt during Trials, to dive right back into the action, and can also now remove Cells from their gear without having to swap it out. The perhaps best update is that Slayers can preview Behemoth loot while in the airship lobby, so they can figure out exactly what parts of the body to focus on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Honor of Throne Launches Major Update
- NetDragon has released what they are called a major update for their first chess-based strategic action game, Honor of Throne.
- Shot Online Reveals User Interface Facelift
- GamesCampus has released a sneak peek today of an upcoming overhaul for Shot Online.
- Azur Lane's Pre-Registration Officially Opens
- YOSTAR has scheduled their naval battler for mobile, Azur Lane for both iOS and Android later this year.