Dauntless Releases Patch 0.9.1
Phoenix Labs released OB patch 0.9.1 for Dauntless today, and it comes with a wide list of bug fixes, updates, and new features. The full patch notes can be found down in the link below. But there are some highlights and high notes. Slayers can now hit the “Retry” button at the end of a hunt during Trials, to dive right back into the action, and can also now remove Cells from their gear without having to swap it out. The perhaps best update is that Slayers can preview Behemoth loot while in the airship lobby, so they can figure out exactly what parts of the body to focus on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming America Gives Back In Honor of National Military Appreciation Month
- Wargaming today announced special in-game promotions for its massively successful PC action MMO game World of Tanks during the month of May in...
- Crusader Kings II Turns Three Years Old
- This weekend, Paradox Development Studio is marking the third anniversary of its much-loved medieval grand strategy game Crusader Kings II. Si...
- Warkeepers Now Available In English
- Publisher NovoPlay and developer SkyDreams Software are introducing Warkeepers to the English-speaking community.