Dauntless Releases Patch 0.9.1
Phoenix Labs released OB patch 0.9.1 for Dauntless today, and it comes with a wide list of bug fixes, updates, and new features. The full patch notes can be found down in the link below. But there are some highlights and high notes. Slayers can now hit the “Retry” button at the end of a hunt during Trials, to dive right back into the action, and can also now remove Cells from their gear without having to swap it out. The perhaps best update is that Slayers can preview Behemoth loot while in the airship lobby, so they can figure out exactly what parts of the body to focus on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mordheim City of the Damned: Early Access Now available
- Mordheim: City of the Damned, Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game Mordheim set in th...
- Logres and Attack on Titan Collaboration Announced
- Eren Jaeger and the Colossal Titan are coming to the world of Logres!
- Smite Pro League - Week 3: Dignitas vs. Luminosity
- I chose EU vs. LG this week for the Smite Pro League because this will show how Dignitas handles a weaker team like Luminosity.