Dauntless Releases Patch 0.9.1
Phoenix Labs released OB patch 0.9.1 for Dauntless today, and it comes with a wide list of bug fixes, updates, and new features. The full patch notes can be found down in the link below. But there are some highlights and high notes. Slayers can now hit the “Retry” button at the end of a hunt during Trials, to dive right back into the action, and can also now remove Cells from their gear without having to swap it out. The perhaps best update is that Slayers can preview Behemoth loot while in the airship lobby, so they can figure out exactly what parts of the body to focus on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Offers Permanent Access to 7-Day Trial Users
- Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games announced recently that they have reached 10 million users worldwide in Black Desert Online.
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Launch Review
- Ragachak shares his thoughts about Hearthstone in its first week as a released game.
- RuneFest 2014 Tickets Go On Sale
- Jagex has officially begun sales for the 2014 RuneFest. Whether purchasing online or through in in-game cash shop, you can now claim your tick...