Das Tal – New RPG Features Released
To support their campaign on the Square Enix Collective ,the creators of Das Tal, a new upcoming Sandbox MMO, has just released details of their upcoming test schedule, as well as a new video.
The game is in the middle of having all new RPG and Sandbox features added, such as player settlements, resource warfare, crafting and player progression. Those participating in February playtests will get a chance to see the basic versions of these features and give the first round of feedback for their improvement.
The new video is an in-depth explanation of all the combat abilities currently in-game, going through each weapon and armor set to give a brief summary of the sort of playstyle that each item might pair well with. The aim is to give people a better idea of how the skill-based, player targeted ‘MOBA meets MMO’ combat system works, as well as being a resource for testers to learn the available abilities.
For more info, visit http://www.das-tal-game.com/home
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Prepares for New 6v6 Trial Mode
- Soon Summoners Rift's meta will be torn wide open when teams are thrust in a new way of playing League of Legends. We're talking sam...
- Hearts of Iron IV Gets Some Expert Analysis
- This week, Hearts of Iron IV has gotten some professional army feedback from the Swedish Armed Forces.
- Marvel Future Fight: Now Available
- Marvel Future Fight: Now Available - New action-packed RPG brings the Marvel Universe to mobile devices