Das Tal – New RPG Features Released
To support their campaign on the Square Enix Collective ,the creators of Das Tal, a new upcoming Sandbox MMO, has just released details of their upcoming test schedule, as well as a new video.
The game is in the middle of having all new RPG and Sandbox features added, such as player settlements, resource warfare, crafting and player progression. Those participating in February playtests will get a chance to see the basic versions of these features and give the first round of feedback for their improvement.
The new video is an in-depth explanation of all the combat abilities currently in-game, going through each weapon and armor set to give a brief summary of the sort of playstyle that each item might pair well with. The aim is to give people a better idea of how the skill-based, player targeted ‘MOBA meets MMO’ combat system works, as well as being a resource for testers to learn the available abilities.
For more info, visit http://www.das-tal-game.com/home
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Online Head Start to Steam Early Access Begins on May 28th
- Neowiz announces today that Bless Online will begin its head start program, with the sales of Founder's Pack on Steam's Early Access...
- Dragon Nest Europe: The Wrath of the Desert Dragon
- Shanda Games releases a new update for Dragon Nest Europe that revisits an old dungeon, introduces a new one, and more.
- Taichi Panda 3: Pre-Registration is Now Open
- Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter is coming! Pre-Registration for the third Taichi Panda title is officially live, and is set in Avzar.