Das Tal – New RPG Features Released
To support their campaign on the Square Enix Collective ,the creators of Das Tal, a new upcoming Sandbox MMO, has just released details of their upcoming test schedule, as well as a new video.
The game is in the middle of having all new RPG and Sandbox features added, such as player settlements, resource warfare, crafting and player progression. Those participating in February playtests will get a chance to see the basic versions of these features and give the first round of feedback for their improvement.
The new video is an in-depth explanation of all the combat abilities currently in-game, going through each weapon and armor set to give a brief summary of the sort of playstyle that each item might pair well with. The aim is to give people a better idea of how the skill-based, player targeted ‘MOBA meets MMO’ combat system works, as well as being a resource for testers to learn the available abilities.
For more info, visit http://www.das-tal-game.com/home
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: Hi-Rez To Host Cosplay Contest During Grand Finals
- Hi-Rez has recently announced that they will be holding a $5,000 Cosplay competition during the SMITE World Championship with the finals shown...
- Warframe: Mask of the Revenant Arrives on Console
- Digital Extremes has announced the launch of Warframe: Mask of the Revenant today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Era of Celestials Reveals Huge 'Elysian Sanctuary' Gameplay Update
- Yoozoo Games have a big update coming to Era of Celestials, a month after the first season of their esports event, Strongest Vanquisher.