Das Tal MMO Features Arrive in 200 Hour Special Event
Fairytale Distillery has announced that Das Tal has updated majorly in the past few months to create a persistent open world. To celebrate, a nine day long event will be held for the game’s supporters, testers, and clans, starting October 31, to welcome them to the newly revised game.
- Das Tal’s updated features include:
- Settlement construction: Along with upgradable buildings.
- Clan warfare bolstered: Sieges, resource wars and random events.
- New player progression system: More flexibility in character development.
- Double the previous armor and weapon abilities: Many have been reworked, and many more added.
- Overhauled crafting system: Many new materials to gather and strategic choices to make.
- Brand new map zone: The new Mountain biome. Grey is the new orange!
- Custom control configurations: No more problems with AZERTY keyboards! You can now create your own control schemes.
The event is planned for two servers, one in North America and one in Central Europe. Experienced clans, testers, YouTubers, and streamers have been invited. Anyone else wanting to get involved can check out supporter packs or sign up to the tester list.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II - New content expansion coming July 30th
- NCSOFT, the world's premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, today announced July 30th as the release date ...
- Sword Coast Legends Coming to Consoles in Spring 2016
- n-Space and Digital Extremes announced today that Sword Coast Legends hits PlayStation®4 and Xbox One consoles Spring, 2016.
- War Thunder to Add New Ground Forces (Viva la France)
- Today, the next major content update is coming to War Thunder, which will bring the French Ground Forces.