Das Tal Announces Summer Alpha
Fairytale Distillery has announced the dates for the Das Tal Summer Alpha.
Running from July 16 through July 30, the alpha will be hosted on a European server. Anyone who registers at the Das Tal website by Wednesday, June 15th will be guaranteed a spot in the Alpha test.
The Summer Alpha will feature several new features, as announced:
- We are going to release the Spear/Shield-based Phalanx weapon set that will combine mid-range melee attacks with a host of crowd control and support abilities.
- A brand-new world map that is 3x as large as the old alpha map. Featuring three biomes: the desert, the mountains and the brand new poison swamps.
- Player settlements will now come in different sizes and will have a host of new buildings available. Vote here for which new buildings you want to see first.
- We are going to release our first proper Tutorial to allow new players to try out the basic controls, combat and character development before jumping into the high-octane PvP world of the valley.
- We’ll introduce the first version of our solo player Challenge system that will allow you to unlock new titles, avatars, skins and other visual rewards for your character by solving a host of different daily, weekly and monthly challenges.
More info on the Alpha test and new features are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arma 3: New ground vehicle crew
- Bohemia Interactive today released a brand new video to further introduce the role of the ground vehicle crewman in Arma 3. Just as in real li...
- WarpPortal Reveals Class Details for Mobile RPG Tower of Ascension
- WarpPortal has revealed Warrior, Hunter, and Wizard as the official classes for the highly anticipated Unreal 3 powered mobile game, Tower of ...
- Worlds of Magic Adds New Race, Champions, and More
- Worlds of Magic has just been updated with a brand new race, unique adventurers that you can use to lead your armies and a completely new worl...