Dark vs. Light Takes Over the Star Wars: The Old Republic Galaxy
The battle between the dark side and light side of the ForceTM grows stronger in Star WarsTM: The Old RepublicTM. Today, BioWare and Lucasfilm reveal details of a new in-game event where players take on exciting challenges in the fight for control of the galaxy. The summer-long event begins June 28 and is open to Star Wars: The Old Republic players* interested in earning legendary rewards and changing the fate of the galaxy:
- Start a new character, choose a side and join the battle!
- Earn epic new rewards including the formidable Victor’s Titan Turret Tank, Victorious Pioneer’s Armor Set which gives +50% XP Boost and Force-Bound Dark vs. Light Packs stocked with dark and light side themed items.
- Your choices make the dark or light side grow stronger and determines which Companion reward is unlocked for players who complete the Eternal Level – either the merciless Darth Hexid Companion (dark side) or the valiant Master Ranos Companion (light side).
The outcome of everyone’s dark and light side decisions will determine the state of the galaxy as the future of Star Wars: The Old Republic evolves this fall. So be sure to check here to see which side is dominating and stay tuned for more details!
There’s never been a better time to jump in and play Star Wars: The Old Republic. From heroic missions that force you, as the Outlander, to make life and death decisions in the latest Knights of the Fallen Empire story expansion, to intense ForceTM battles across the galaxy, now is the time to experience the deep storyline and exciting gameplay that puts you at the center of your own personal Star WarsTM story.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragomon Hunter Adds 300v300 Battleground
- Dragomon Hunter now features two exciting new locations to host unforgettable PvP battles.
- Camelot Unchained to hit Alpha Testing Wednesday
- The pool of roughly 8 to 9,000 backers can look forward to upcoming hour long tests throughout the coming weeks and a few stress tests going l...
- Chaos Heroes Online: New MOBA releasing this Fall
- Turn the tide, win the battle, survive the war! Free-to-play online games publisher Aeria Games today announced Chaos Heroes Online, a new act...