Dark Sword Hits 10 Million Downloads Across iOS and Android
Jinsik Shim, founder of NANOO COMPANY revealed that their ARPG Dark Sword reached ten million downloads, which is a title developed solely by Nam-won Lee. One of the major draws to Dark Sword is the silhouette graphics and sword fighting action. NANOO COMPANY attributes the high-quality graphics and gameplay to their success, and hope to continue publishing games of this caliber in the global mobile gaming sphere. To celebrate Dark Sword’s 10 million downloads and to express gratitude to all the users, NANOO COMPANY will give out $30 USD worth of free in-game currency, otherwise known as ‘souls’ to users over the course of 1 month period, starting on October 18th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars Summer Games Begin
- Tribal Wars has begun its Summer Games tournament.
- Terra Battle Mobile Review
- To really appreciate what ‘different’ means for Terra Battle, you have to dig deep, but I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
- Holiday Events Starting in Digimon Masters Online
- Joymax has rounded up a sleigh full of activities and prizes for Digimon Masters Online. Want to get your gift from Santa before Christmas?