Dark Sword Hits 10 Million Downloads Across iOS and Android
Jinsik Shim, founder of NANOO COMPANY revealed that their ARPG Dark Sword reached ten million downloads, which is a title developed solely by Nam-won Lee. One of the major draws to Dark Sword is the silhouette graphics and sword fighting action. NANOO COMPANY attributes the high-quality graphics and gameplay to their success, and hope to continue publishing games of this caliber in the global mobile gaming sphere. To celebrate Dark Sword’s 10 million downloads and to express gratitude to all the users, NANOO COMPANY will give out $30 USD worth of free in-game currency, otherwise known as ‘souls’ to users over the course of 1 month period, starting on October 18th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chasms of Corruption LitRPG Duology Now Complete
- The sequel to Warlock: Reign of Blood, Executioner: Reign of Blood, is now available on Amazon Kindle.
- Fortnite Introduces New Battle Royale PvP Mode
- What's better than PVP? 100-person PVP of course! Fortnite Battle Royale is the all-new PVP mode coming to the titular game on September ...
- Wargaming Launches Digital Magazine 'Let's Battle'
- Wargaming announces the launch of their digital magazine that includes exclusives on all of their titles.