Dark Sword Hits 10 Million Downloads Across iOS and Android
Jinsik Shim, founder of NANOO COMPANY revealed that their ARPG Dark Sword reached ten million downloads, which is a title developed solely by Nam-won Lee. One of the major draws to Dark Sword is the silhouette graphics and sword fighting action. NANOO COMPANY attributes the high-quality graphics and gameplay to their success, and hope to continue publishing games of this caliber in the global mobile gaming sphere. To celebrate Dark Sword’s 10 million downloads and to express gratitude to all the users, NANOO COMPANY will give out $30 USD worth of free in-game currency, otherwise known as ‘souls’ to users over the course of 1 month period, starting on October 18th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sony Online Entertainment Reveals Everquest Next
- Today, SOE offers a new vision for the future of online games with the worldwide debut of EverQuest Next (EQN).
- Chain Chronicle’s Competitive Player vs. Player Gauntlet Now Available
- SEGA Networks Co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new asynchronous multiplayer mode for Chain Chronicle.
- Eden Eternal Brimming with New Features
- Aeria Games unveils a major update to Eden Eternal, introducing hours of new content and a raise of the level cap to 100.