Cybernetic Ball Game Epigenesis Launches August 1
The award-winning, futuristic FPS ball game Epigenesis will officially launch Friday, August 1 on Steam. Developer Dead Shark Triplepunch also confirmed a tournament with Cooler Master, a worldwide leader in keyboards, mice, computer chassis, power supplies and CPU coolers. The tournament will be open to European teams and will have prizes from Cooler Master’s PC gaming gear catalogue. More information about the tournament will be announced soon; stay tuned to EpigenesisTheGame.com for updates.
Dead Shark Triplepunch has made significant improvements since being available on Steam Early Access. The latest update includes a new queueing system with one-button matchmaking, giving players an easier way to find and join matches. Three new maps are also now available in the recently added single player mode: GranArena, MixedArena, and LegacyArena.
Dead Shark Triplepunch started as one of the student teams who participated in Epic Games’ Make Something Unreal Live 2013 competition. They won the competition with the futuristic ball-sport Epigenesis, which the judges praised for being a potential e-sport. Epigenesis went on to win Game of the Year in the Swedish Game Awards, and is set to fully release on Steam August 1. Dead Shark Triplepunch includes eight members, all dedicated and excited to finally be in the business of their dreams: making games. Epigenesis is their first commercial game, and is a multiplayer-focused, FPS/sports-game hybrid, where aerial movement and dexterity with the ball is just as important as blasting opponents in the face with lasers. Teamwork, tactics and precision is key to winning eternal glory in a game of Epigenesis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valentine's arrives in Silkroad-R
- Silkroad-R is receiving a special series of events just for Valentine's.
- Super Dungeon Tactics Reveals More Heroes
- The four new heroes revealed include the Claw Tribe Barbarian, Riftling Rogue, Royal Paladin and the Royal Warden.
- En Masse Entertainment Thinks Pink in TERA for Breast Cancer Awareness
- From today until November 1st, players of TERA are encouraged to "think pink" by purchasing the "Pink Power Bundle".