Cubinet Celebrates a Decade of Games with MIA Online and Triple Chain News
Cubinet Interactive is proud to announce they recently celebrated a decade of online games with an intimate get together with gaming industry personalities. In addition to a variety of games, quizzes and stage events, there were also some game announcements made. For MIA Online, they revealed it is now available on both Android and iOS stores, and it is launching into new regions (Thailand, Turkey, Russia). MIA Online’s team is also working on cross-server features for REgional Battles, and there will be an “MIA ONLINE IDOL: EMPIRE” cover contest coming soon, so look forward to that. For TRIPLE CHAIN, it recently left the Alpha Testing phase and will be launching this year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic: Publishing Partnership with Perfect World Entertainment Announced
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced plans to publish Gigantic – the free-to-play, action MOBA developed by Motiga Games.
- Warlock 2 Reveals Trailer and Editor
- Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a firer of balls, today released an explosive new trailer for Warlock 2: The Exiled, the forthco...
- Omega Zodiac Debuts on Nutaku.com
- Nutaku.com announced today the exclusive early launch of Omega Zodiac, the first Action RPG title to join its online games lineup.