CSR Racing 2 Welcomes Hobbs & Shaw
CSR Racing 2 announced a collaboration with Universal Pictures’ Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw today. As a part of this collaboration, characters from the film will join the game, including Luke Hobbs, Deckard Shaw, and Hattie Shaw. They will appear in a series of events that give players opportunities to race in cars like the Toyota Supra Aerotop, Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34 NISMO S-tune), Veilside Nissan Fairlady Z, Veilside Mazda RX-7 and more.
The CSR Racing 2 integration will feature a 75 race ladder event, that is broken into five phases, taking place between June 2019 and October 2019. Players will get to experience these new cars, while choosing a side between Hobbs or Shaw. The final portion of the event will unlock exclusive events for the Toyota Supra Aerotop, including a 30 race ladder with a thrilling leaderboard. The next event takes place on August 13.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Early Access Version of Happy Wars Now Available on Steam
- Toylogic has released the Early Access version of Happy Wars for Windows through Steam worldwide.
- Divine Souls Open Beta Date Announced - Dec 14
- The fantasy themed 3D MMORPG brawler Divine Souls will enter open beta testing on December 14, 2010. Divine Souls is published by Outspark.
- Trials of Ascension Prepares For Kickstarter Campaign
- Forged Chaos has announced that on February 19th at 3pm EST, it will launch a new Kickstarter page for Trials of Ascension.