CSR Racing 2 Welcomes Hobbs & Shaw
CSR Racing 2 announced a collaboration with Universal Pictures’ Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw today. As a part of this collaboration, characters from the film will join the game, including Luke Hobbs, Deckard Shaw, and Hattie Shaw. They will appear in a series of events that give players opportunities to race in cars like the Toyota Supra Aerotop, Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34 NISMO S-tune), Veilside Nissan Fairlady Z, Veilside Mazda RX-7 and more.
The CSR Racing 2 integration will feature a 75 race ladder event, that is broken into five phases, taking place between June 2019 and October 2019. Players will get to experience these new cars, while choosing a side between Hobbs or Shaw. The final portion of the event will unlock exclusive events for the Toyota Supra Aerotop, including a 30 race ladder with a thrilling leaderboard. The next event takes place on August 13.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eternal Saga Review
- What are the mechanical or aesthetic differences between each? What the heck does 'Luma' mean? Is it some kind of off-brand, Scandin...
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires Reveals Ship Viewer
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires, a turn-based strategy MMO from ToHeroes and Desert Owl Games, is releasing a downloadable ship viewer.
- New F2P on Steam: Realm of the Mad God and Fallen Earth
- This week, Steam has added two new free-to-play games to its library: Realm of the Mad God and Fallen Earth.