Crusaders Quest Introduces New Champion System
Do you need an extra edge in fighting the ravenous monsters in Crusaders Quest? NHN Entertainment and Load Complete are happy to announce another addition to your pixelated RPG team. Bring new Champions into the battle and use their powerful skills to slice through your enemies. Destroy the evil of the Apostles with the new Champions!
Hasla’s continent expands with more kingdoms, city-states, and provinces. New Champions from each of these locations will one day appear in Crusaders Quest, but for now, the Eastern Kingdom of Ryu and Pumpkin City are the first two champions to arrive in this loved mobile game.
Kurenai – Guardian of the Ryu Empire and incarnation of fire. Born from the embers of a red lotus placed into the first volcano by the Tsukino family, her blades of fire scorch dozens of enemies at once.
Slash of the Red Lotus – This quick slash of burning flame hits all enemies in its path.
Flame Blade – The presence of this Champion’s weapons empowers all allies with more attack power.
Guidance of the Blaze – This additional buff empowers the Slash of the Red Lotus and inspires all allies to use their 3-chain attacks simultaneously.
Remi – Caretaker of the friendly spirits from Pumpkin City, this powerful witch uses the spirits of the universe to imbue her allies with magical power and cause terrible doom to befall her enemies.
Shadow Cat – Summons up a dark familiar to sting and stab at Remi’s enemies.
Shadow Aura – Increases the magical strength by lacing the spell attacks with negative energy.
Gift from the Witch – Boosts block production when the Shadow Cat fights alongside the heroes.
Supply Heroes were also added to increase the level of your Champions. With each Champion hailing from a particular region on the continent, only the heroes from that region can help train and level up each Champion. Use Honor in the shop to recruit Supply Heroes specific to the Champions you’ve acquired.
In addition to the Champion System, the final floor of the Fortress of Souls is now available if you’re brave enough to challenge Soltar! 5 new Soulbound Weapons were added for Aria, Benjamin, Spiny, Athena, and Lionel. And both the Weapon Upgrade System and Colosseum (PVP) matchmaking system has been improved!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Raiders Gets First Major Update with Brand-New Frontier Siege Mode
- Wakfu Raiders’ very first major update will be going live soon this week and will add a new spin to the action role-playing game mechanic.
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Private Matches Available
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today came to an understanding with players of Magicka: Wizard Wars, the Spellcasting Action PvP take on...
- Eudemons Online's New Expansion 'Arrow Fury' Arrives in June
- Arrow Fury is the new expansion for Eudemons Online and arrives on June 1st with a new class, new server and more.