Crusaders Quest: Action-RPG + Match 3 Puzzler Announced
NHN Entertainment USA announced today that Crusaders Quest, the real-time action-RPG and matching game from the company’s mobile and PC game publishing arm TOAST, is set for launch for Android and iOS on Dec. 4 of this year.
In advance of the upcoming launch, players can pre-register in order to receive special characters, items, and in-game currency on launch day. The more players that sign up, the more prizes everyone will receive. Currently, the users who have already signed up have earned 6,000 Gold, 10 Jewels, 400 Honor and a Three-Star Hero, but even more valuable and desirable rewards are still available.
Featuring real-time fast-paced combat, Crusaders Quest showcases classic 8-bit graphics and the best elements of action, RPG, and matching games. Players can choose from one of six unique classes and recruit more than 200 unique heroes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Dynasty Heading to Mobile Devices
- Snail announced the next chapter in its popularly acclaimed Age of Wushu title with the reveal of a new upcoming mobile version known as Age o
- Spirit Guardian Celebrates First Anniversary
- To celebrate the one-year anniversary, Spirit Guardian has just released a huge game update, Version 2.3, which adds many new game modes.
- Nexon launches Hat Trick promotion
- Nexon America is offering players a chance to win prizes in its newest multi-game contest, the Nexon Hat Trick. The event runs until March 15.