Crusaders Quest: Action-RPG + Match 3 Puzzler Announced
NHN Entertainment USA announced today that Crusaders Quest, the real-time action-RPG and matching game from the company’s mobile and PC game publishing arm TOAST, is set for launch for Android and iOS on Dec. 4 of this year.
In advance of the upcoming launch, players can pre-register in order to receive special characters, items, and in-game currency on launch day. The more players that sign up, the more prizes everyone will receive. Currently, the users who have already signed up have earned 6,000 Gold, 10 Jewels, 400 Honor and a Three-Star Hero, but even more valuable and desirable rewards are still available.
Featuring real-time fast-paced combat, Crusaders Quest showcases classic 8-bit graphics and the best elements of action, RPG, and matching games. Players can choose from one of six unique classes and recruit more than 200 unique heroes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Returns to Puzzles & Dragons
- FINAL FANTASY® has returned to the mobile gaming phenomenon Puzzle & Dragons in a special collaboration running today until May 29.
- Grepolis for Android and iOS: InnoGames Publishes First Video
- Today InnoGames presented the first video material covering the upcoming apps for its strategy game, Grepolis.
- Forsaken World Mobile Reveals Epic Dungeons
- This week, Fedeen Games reveals an exciting new addition in the upcoming expansion for Forsaken World Mobile: the Epic Dungeon.