Crowfall: July 2015 Founder’s Update
The update is mostly focused on the business side of Crowfall, looking at the current state of raising money for the project. ACE is looking to go to AngelList soon to raise additional capital to help raise the last money it needs to reach its $1 million goal. The team is also setting its next stretch goal to raise funding to support their video producer to become a full-time assistant.
ACE is also in discussions to expand their market overseas already for Crowfall, and is looking to have a discussion in the community about the Rules of Conduct. You can read more in the full State of the Nation post.
Two new videos were also released – a greybox fly-through and an interview with their senior concept artist.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardian Stone April Update Expands Game
- Hangame, the publishing brand of NHN Entertainment USA, is releasing the newest update for Guardian Stone!
- The Rise of Chinese Online Gaming
- In recent days it feels like every other game we see released on mobile and browser platforms are Made in China.
- Umbra Sets French Kickstarter Record
- We are absolutely flabbergasted at funding to such an incredible total on Kickstarter.