Crowfall: July 2015 Founder’s Update
The update is mostly focused on the business side of Crowfall, looking at the current state of raising money for the project. ACE is looking to go to AngelList soon to raise additional capital to help raise the last money it needs to reach its $1 million goal. The team is also setting its next stretch goal to raise funding to support their video producer to become a full-time assistant.
ACE is also in discussions to expand their market overseas already for Crowfall, and is looking to have a discussion in the community about the Rules of Conduct. You can read more in the full State of the Nation post.
Two new videos were also released – a greybox fly-through and an interview with their senior concept artist.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales announces open beta delay
- KoramGame has announced that the open beta launch for Spirit Tales has been postponed to May 10. The launch was previously scheduled for April...
- Wizard101 Review
- I give Wizard101 a 'good' because it is so original and well crafted that any gamer looking for something new should give it a try.
- Gigantic Closed Beta 5 Adds New Map and Hero
- This past week, Gigantic has launched closed beta 5, adding the Siren's Strand map and the early prototype hero, Pakko.