Crossout Celebrates Its One-Year Anniversary in Open Beta
The post-apocalyptic vehicle game from Gaijin Entertainment/Targem Games, Crossout, is officially celebrating its one-year anniversary in Open Beta. From May 31 through June 7, all players who log into Crossout will receive a mountable fireworks launcher and any player who wins multiple battles can earn other exclusives. Since launch in 2017, they have added three new factions, hundreds of parts, mountains of weapons, eight new locations, and 12 new gameplay modes, including the new “Battle Royale” mode. There have been an incredible amount of custom vehicles made, from trikes to gunships, and Crossout has crafted a new vehicle, using only the most popular parts. It has been dubbed, “Blendorama”.
The Blendorama possesses two of the most popular in-game weapons, the ‘MM5-4 Vector’ machine gun and the ‘AC43 Rapier’ automatic cannon. On the battlefield, players have preferred vehicles that possess a combination of speed and maneuverability, and so lightweight cabins that offer plenty of energy for weapons without slowing down their vehicle are very popular. The most popular lightweight cabin has been the ‘Growl’ cabin, used together with wheels as the favorite choice for propulsion. Year two for Crossout will have even more game modes, story missions and tons more parts and weapons to create your dream machine.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Releases Monster Life Mini-Game
- Nexon America’s MMORPG MapleStory has just added a brand-new mini-game, Monster Life, offering alternate gameplay to players.
- Gameglobe Begins Closed Beta
- Bigpoint and Square Enix have announced the start of closed beta testing for Gameglobe.
- Tribes Ascend Offers Double XP Event
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced they will be awarding players double experience this Memorial Day weekend, to celebrate surpassing 500,000 fans.