Crossout Celebrates Its One-Year Anniversary in Open Beta
The post-apocalyptic vehicle game from Gaijin Entertainment/Targem Games, Crossout, is officially celebrating its one-year anniversary in Open Beta. From May 31 through June 7, all players who log into Crossout will receive a mountable fireworks launcher and any player who wins multiple battles can earn other exclusives. Since launch in 2017, they have added three new factions, hundreds of parts, mountains of weapons, eight new locations, and 12 new gameplay modes, including the new “Battle Royale” mode. There have been an incredible amount of custom vehicles made, from trikes to gunships, and Crossout has crafted a new vehicle, using only the most popular parts. It has been dubbed, “Blendorama”.
The Blendorama possesses two of the most popular in-game weapons, the ‘MM5-4 Vector’ machine gun and the ‘AC43 Rapier’ automatic cannon. On the battlefield, players have preferred vehicles that possess a combination of speed and maneuverability, and so lightweight cabins that offer plenty of energy for weapons without slowing down their vehicle are very popular. The most popular lightweight cabin has been the ‘Growl’ cabin, used together with wheels as the favorite choice for propulsion. Year two for Crossout will have even more game modes, story missions and tons more parts and weapons to create your dream machine.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar: Jeremy Gaffney steps down as president of Carbine Studios
- In an interesting turn of events: Jeremy Gaffney, Executive Producer and President of Carbine Studios is stepping down as the president of the...
- Kings and Legends Announced
- Just A Game, publisher of War2 Glory, has announced their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.
- Fall Schematic Mobile RPG Redefines "Free To Play"
- Fall Schematic by Drawn by Clouds is an upcoming card game that opens up a new business model while staying free to play.