Crossout Celebrates Its One-Year Anniversary in Open Beta
The post-apocalyptic vehicle game from Gaijin Entertainment/Targem Games, Crossout, is officially celebrating its one-year anniversary in Open Beta. From May 31 through June 7, all players who log into Crossout will receive a mountable fireworks launcher and any player who wins multiple battles can earn other exclusives. Since launch in 2017, they have added three new factions, hundreds of parts, mountains of weapons, eight new locations, and 12 new gameplay modes, including the new “Battle Royale” mode. There have been an incredible amount of custom vehicles made, from trikes to gunships, and Crossout has crafted a new vehicle, using only the most popular parts. It has been dubbed, “Blendorama”.
The Blendorama possesses two of the most popular in-game weapons, the ‘MM5-4 Vector’ machine gun and the ‘AC43 Rapier’ automatic cannon. On the battlefield, players have preferred vehicles that possess a combination of speed and maneuverability, and so lightweight cabins that offer plenty of energy for weapons without slowing down their vehicle are very popular. The most popular lightweight cabin has been the ‘Growl’ cabin, used together with wheels as the favorite choice for propulsion. Year two for Crossout will have even more game modes, story missions and tons more parts and weapons to create your dream machine.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 By The Numbers
- Just how big was E3 2015? The Electronic Software Association releases stats showing the true diversity and impact it had on the industry.
- Mabinogi: Ultimate Anime Summer Update Available
- Nexon US has recently released a new update for their theme-park/sandbox hybrid MMORPG: Mabinogi, with an update known as "Ultimate Anime...
- Challenge System Lets Players Earn Their Arsenal in Soldier Front 2
- As closed beta looms ever closer, Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has revealed the details of the Challe...