Cross Server Battles comes to Chrono Wars
The hit free-to-play browser-based MMORPG, Chrono Wars, launched its latest major feature this Sunday, 6/28: Cross Server Domination.
For the first time, players can not only fight other players within their own servers, but they can also fight in 1v1 and 3v3 matches against players on other servers.
-5 minute brawls
-Receive Honor Awards as prizes
-Available to players of Lvl. 40+. Hint, if you are really good, you can get to Lvl. 40 in 1 hour.
Both new players and veterans are welcome to join these fun battles. A new server will open up on the same date. Here is a gift code to help boost you up during the CS Domination: [ 0289g0b4e4csuem6 ].
What’s more, you will be eligible for a drawing of an iWatch and a cool gamer headset once you reach Lvl. 48 on any server. Details at: https://www.xgameportal.com/drawing.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Reveals National Pride Mode, Confrontation
- Available for machines of all tiers and balancing weights, with the exception of Japanese and Chinese tanks, the new experimental combat mode,...
- Nishan Shaman, Chinese Folk Musical Odyssey Launches on App Store
- The game itself is inspired by The Tale of the Nishan Shaman which is one of the great surviving texts of Manchu literature. In this story, a
- Forge of Empires Launches Guild vs. Guild PvP
- InnoGames’ just released a massive new PvP feature that has been a long time in coming for its successful strategic browser game Forge of Em...