Cross Server Battles comes to Chrono Wars
The hit free-to-play browser-based MMORPG, Chrono Wars, launched its latest major feature this Sunday, 6/28: Cross Server Domination.
For the first time, players can not only fight other players within their own servers, but they can also fight in 1v1 and 3v3 matches against players on other servers.
-5 minute brawls
-Receive Honor Awards as prizes
-Available to players of Lvl. 40+. Hint, if you are really good, you can get to Lvl. 40 in 1 hour.
Both new players and veterans are welcome to join these fun battles. A new server will open up on the same date. Here is a gift code to help boost you up during the CS Domination: [ 0289g0b4e4csuem6 ].
What’s more, you will be eligible for a drawing of an iWatch and a cool gamer headset once you reach Lvl. 48 on any server. Details at: https://www.xgameportal.com/drawing.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- Team Fortress 2 Review
- Team Fortress 2 is one of the best games to ever hit the free to play market.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (6/27): Orcs Must Die! Unchained + ZMR + Giveaways!
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.