Creative Assembly Announces A Total War Saga
Creative Assembly have shared initial plans for a new class of historical Total War game that will launch under the badge of “A Total War Saga”.
This new spin-off series will arrive with gamers before the next major historical release in the franchise, promising a busy time for historical strategy fans.
In a blog post on www.totalwar.com, Jack Lusted, Game Director of the first forthcoming Total War Saga title, explains what fans can expect from this new class of Total War game. Building on previous titles, Total War Sagas will centre on pivotal flashpoints in those eras, such as civil wars, renowned conquests and political upheavals.
Similar in scope and focus to Fall of The Samurai, the best-selling standalone follow-up to SHOGUN II, the first Total War Saga will continue on from ROME II and ATTILA, presenting a thrilling new challenge in a focused geographical area.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Legend of Cao Cao: Gongsun Zan Update
- There is new in-game content and events to herald the arrival of the "Gongsun Zan" update.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Beta Impressions
- There is certainly a lot of buzz regarding the release for one of the biggest MMORPGs of the year: The Elders Scrolls Online (ESO) is the late...
- Elsword Releases Ara Haan's Asura Job Upgrade
- Ara finally tracks her brother to the land of Feita, but to her sheer dismay, the brother she once knew has become the notorious leader of the...