Creative Assembly Announces A Total War Saga
Creative Assembly have shared initial plans for a new class of historical Total War game that will launch under the badge of “A Total War Saga”.
This new spin-off series will arrive with gamers before the next major historical release in the franchise, promising a busy time for historical strategy fans.
In a blog post on www.totalwar.com, Jack Lusted, Game Director of the first forthcoming Total War Saga title, explains what fans can expect from this new class of Total War game. Building on previous titles, Total War Sagas will centre on pivotal flashpoints in those eras, such as civil wars, renowned conquests and political upheavals.
Similar in scope and focus to Fall of The Samurai, the best-selling standalone follow-up to SHOGUN II, the first Total War Saga will continue on from ROME II and ATTILA, presenting a thrilling new challenge in a focused geographical area.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus: Rift of the Damned Preview
- So stick around, grab your favorite familiar, and find out what’s upcoming in this, dare I say it, shattered update?
- Dungeons 2 Release Date Confirmed for April 24
- The Dawn of Terror approaches. On April 24, The Dungeon Lord shall arise from the dark depths of The Underworld, as Dungeons 2 is released for...
- Ghostcrawler Transitions From Blizzard to Riot Games
- News has emerged that Greg Street ("Ghostcrawler") has taken up a new job with Riot Games.