Crazy Defense Heroes Launches in Middle East
Animoca Brands is proud to announce that their game, Crazy Defense Heroes has moved into the Middle East and is now available on the App Store globally. At the same time, Crazy Defense Heroes received a global content update that offers 100 new levels, 20 new enemies, new tower cards, new spell cards, hero and equipment cards on top of that. The Android version of Crazy Defense Heroes is still in development but is expected to be complete in Q3 2018. As of right now, it’s available globally for the iPhone, iPad on the App Store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alaplaya announces L.A.W.
- Alaplaya has announced a new game, which will begin closed beta by the end of the year: L.A.W. - Living After War.
- RAPPELZ: Trials of Devildom Set for Release on September 12th
- Epic 9.5 is on the way for Rappelz and promises to bring a host of new features and challenges to the community, such as a new dungeon.
- First High-Performance Esports Apparel Brand, 'H4X.GG'
- Esports apparel and gear company Moniker, Inc. has introduced the first esports lifestyle brand in the form of H4X.gg (pronounced hacks).