Crazy Defense Heroes Launches on Google Play
Animoca Brands launched a new mobile game onto Android devices today, called Crazy Defense Heroes. Crazy Defense Heroes is also available globally and is a tower defense and action card sequel to Crazy Kings. Both games are already available on the Apple App Store as well. Players in Crazy Defense Heroes control an avatar on a series of battlefields, where they beat back attacks from orcs, serpent-people, birdmen, the undead and many more. It will combine RPG elements, card battles, and tower defense mechanics to create a highly strategic experience.
Players will collect tower cards to defend against these evil attackers, which will create powerful immobile units with a variety of attacks, ranges, and abilities. There are also over 20 heroes to find and upgrade, as well as collect gear and magical spells for. Defensive structures, heroes, equipment, magic, and skills can all be upgraded using resources found as the player explores the game world. Google Play is not available in China, and Animoca Brands is pursuing separate publishing and distribution opportunities for Crazy Defense Heroes for Android in China.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor: Coming to Steam Early Access
- Trion Worlds today announced that Atlas Reactor, its competitive team tactics game currently in closed beta, is now available in Early Access
- SMITE Begins 'The Legend of Camelot' Event
- SMITE recently put out a blog post concerning the latest event, "The Legend of Camelot", which goes into detail about what to expect...
- World of Tanks: Mercenaries Unleashes Monsters of Mass Destruction This Halloween
- It wouldn't be Halloween without World of Tanks "Monster Tanks" event, and it's coming to PS4 and Xbox One's World of...