Costa Recon arrives in Combat Arms
Combat Arms is releasing a new multiplayer map this February.
“Costa Recon” features a tropical army base surrounded by mountains and tight quarters that may force players to test their close-quarters combat skills in death match battles. Special events are also going live for Valentine’s Day, including a free backpack gift.
Players may also design new maps and enter a special command on the Combat Arms website, with three winners earning NX Cash and a finalist’s map becoming playable.
Nexon publishes Combat Arms, Mabinogi, Vindictus, Dungeon Fighter Online, and MapleStory.
Combat Arms Gameplay Screenshot
New multiplayer map coming to Combat Arms February 16
Combat Arms, a fast-paced online first person shooter from Nexon, is unveiling a brand new multiplayer map for soldiers to hone their combat skills in a content update for the month of February.
Dubbed “Costa Recon,” as voted on by the Combat Arms community, this tropical army base is the newest setting for players to show off their close-quarters combat skills. Surrounded by towering mountains, the bay at Costa Recon puts players face to face in a no-holds- barred death match, with little room for escape.
For the artistic soldier, a new mapmaking event is now taking place in Central Command. Players can submit their best original map designs on the Combat Arms website. Three final winners will be selected and awarded with NX Cash, while one finalist’s original concept will be shared with the Combat Arms development team and turned into a playable map.
Valentine’s Day will also provide soldiers with brand new ways to gear up, with special themed events occurring throughout the holiday weekend. Players can get exclusive Valentine’s Day sales, a free backpack and other items for playing over the weekend.
For more information on Combat Arms, or to download and play for free, go to www.combatarms.nexon.net.
To follow Combat Arms on Facebook, go to http://www.facebook.com/combatarms
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex Acquired by Chinese Investors
- Jagex confirmed it has been acquired by Chinese investors with immediate effect and a new Board of Directors has been constituted.
- 250K Battle of the Immortals Characters Created Since Open Beta
- Battle of the Immortals announces that 250,000 characters have been created since the game went into Open Beta on May 4, 2010.
- Square Enix Announces Heavenstrike Rivals
- A tactical RPG, Heavenstrike Rivals features a battle system designed especially for mobile devices that's easy to learn but with deep st...