Copia Launches Open Beta
Following a highly successful Alpha testing phase – for which R2Games thanks all participants; feedback and comments during this stage have been invaluable in shaping the game into what it currently is – Copia is unlocking the servers and opening the gates on the Open Beta.
All players worldwide are now free to join the story, create a character and set forth on a brand new adventure jam-packed with cards to collect, a story to discover, multiple activities and events, and much more!
Copia is available to play for free here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Brawler, Contest of Champions, Announced for Mobile at NYCC
- Marvel Contest of Champions is an immersive, high-action, high-fidelity super hero combat game for mobile devices. Players fight their way thr...
- Innogames Announces Elvenar: a Fantasy Strategy City-Building MMO
- InnoGames offers players the chance to explore an exotic fantasy world with their new city-builder game: Elvenar - The latest, strategy-MMO ti...
- Warframe Beasts of the Sanctuary Launches on Console
- Digital Extremes has announced the launch of Warframe's Beasts of the Sanctuary update on PS4 and Xbox One.