Copia Launches Open Beta
Following a highly successful Alpha testing phase – for which R2Games thanks all participants; feedback and comments during this stage have been invaluable in shaping the game into what it currently is – Copia is unlocking the servers and opening the gates on the Open Beta.
All players worldwide are now free to join the story, create a character and set forth on a brand new adventure jam-packed with cards to collect, a story to discover, multiple activities and events, and much more!
Copia is available to play for free here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Introduces Colosseum
- With its latest content update to Magerealm, GTArcade is excited to introduce the Colosseum, a new feature that brings two unique PVP modes.
- Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
- WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II.
- Crowfall Rolls out Race/Class Options At End of First Campaign Test
- Good news for Crowfall fans and testers alike! Race/Class selections have come to the Crowfall Test Server!