Copia Launches Open Beta
Following a highly successful Alpha testing phase – for which R2Games thanks all participants; feedback and comments during this stage have been invaluable in shaping the game into what it currently is – Copia is unlocking the servers and opening the gates on the Open Beta.
All players worldwide are now free to join the story, create a character and set forth on a brand new adventure jam-packed with cards to collect, a story to discover, multiple activities and events, and much more!
Copia is available to play for free here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LYN: The Lightbringer Is Now Available Worldwide
- Nexon teams with famed illustrator Jeong Juno (Lineage 2) to bring to life a new roleplaying game on iPhone and Android.
- ArcheBlade - Official Launch Set for April 2014
- Codebrush Games announced that their multi-player fighting game ArcheBlade will officially launch this April on Steam. Another announcement w...
- Easter Brings A Basket Full of Exciting Events to Knight Age
- Spring events and items have arrived for Knight Age.