Copia Launches Open Beta
Following a highly successful Alpha testing phase – for which R2Games thanks all participants; feedback and comments during this stage have been invaluable in shaping the game into what it currently is – Copia is unlocking the servers and opening the gates on the Open Beta.
All players worldwide are now free to join the story, create a character and set forth on a brand new adventure jam-packed with cards to collect, a story to discover, multiple activities and events, and much more!
Copia is available to play for free here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe PS4 and XB1 Get Silver Grove Update
- Digital Extremes brings its huge new Warframe update, The Silver Grove, to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles today.
- Aeria Games Announces Aura Kingdom at Otakon 2013
- A vibrant new world of adventure is in store with Aura Kingdom from Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games!
- ChronoBlade Preparing for North American Debut
- Side-scrolling “beat-em-up” action RPG ChronoBlade is getting ready for its North American debut.