Combat Monsters Updated With More Gold, Cards, and Runes
Following a successful launch on Steam, Combat Monsters has just received a major update including more gold, more cards, more runes and even more!
The update is available on PC and Android now with an iOS release due shortly. Be sure to jump in, try out the Imp and Spectre races, claim your free gold and trade cards with your friends and others.
The update also includes a number of balance tweaks that decrease the difficulty curve and increase the amount of content you can access without spending a penny. You can read the full update notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fantasy War Tactics Introduces New Defense Mode
- Today Nexon Korea has released its latest update for Fantasy War Tactics, Defense Mode: Library in the Sky.
- E3 2015 Day 2 Recap - Battleborn, Total War: Warhammer, and SWTOR!
- E3 2015 coverage for Wednesday, as we recap the sights, sounds, and cosplay of the biggest gaming convention in LA
- Bless Online Challenges Players With a New Dungeon Today
- Today's Bless Online update from Neowiz wishes its players a Happy 2019, with a brand new content drop.