Combat Monsters Updated With More Gold, Cards, and Runes
Following a successful launch on Steam, Combat Monsters has just received a major update including more gold, more cards, more runes and even more!
The update is available on PC and Android now with an iOS release due shortly. Be sure to jump in, try out the Imp and Spectre races, claim your free gold and trade cards with your friends and others.
The update also includes a number of balance tweaks that decrease the difficulty curve and increase the amount of content you can access without spending a penny. You can read the full update notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Carnage Updates With Fireteams, Space Marines & More
- Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, the popular Action-Shooter with RPG elements on iOS and Android, has launched its third major content update.
- Path of Exile Hosting Two Week Charity Race Event
- Grinding Gear Games has announced a two-week long charity event for Path of Exile, which will benefit Child's Play.
- Heroes Evolved Launches Eternals Vs Ancients Update
- Heroes Evolved pushes out an amazing five new heroes and alternate skins in today's Eternals