Combat Monsters Updated With More Gold, Cards, and Runes
Following a successful launch on Steam, Combat Monsters has just received a major update including more gold, more cards, more runes and even more!
The update is available on PC and Android now with an iOS release due shortly. Be sure to jump in, try out the Imp and Spectre races, claim your free gold and trade cards with your friends and others.
The update also includes a number of balance tweaks that decrease the difficulty curve and increase the amount of content you can access without spending a penny. You can read the full update notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu First Expansion Arrives August 8
- Snail Games is proud to announce August 8 as the official release date for Age of Wushu's first North American expansion, Legends of Moun...
- Easter Event Begins in Digimon Masters
- Joymax has announced their Easter event for Digimon Masters Online has been released, and will continue until April 9.
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Wraps Up Closed Beta and Looks Ahead
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot announces the end of closed beta, rewards for testers, and two new planned features.