Combat Arms: Line of Sight Gets Second Closed Beta
Nexon Europe has announced that hotly anticipated free-to-play multiplayer shooter, Combat Arms: Line of Sight, will receive a second Closed Beta at the end of May.
The Closed Beta will run for 7 days. The shooting starts on 28th May and comes to a close on 3rd June. Access will be limited to just 6,000 entrants, so for a chance to get in on the action players need to follow the instructions on the official Combat Arms: Line of Sight Closed Beta website. The beta registration period will open on 12th May and conclude on 26th May.
As a special early enlister offer, the first 2000 players to sign up are GUARANTEED full access and will also receive 2400 Unlock points which can immediately be used to get additional weapons or equipment once the Closed Beta starts. If you were one of the 1st Closed Beta players and you completed the survey you will find your legendary AK-74U weapon reward when you log into the 2nd Closed Beta. All those who played in the 1st Closed Beta also have guaranteed access to this one, just use your Nexon Username to register.
“We are really excited to give our fans more features and more weapons for some serious gun-in-hand time with Combat Arms: Line of Sight” said Rob Noble from Nexon Europe. “The initial beta was an overwhelming success; we received some great feedback from the community which we’ve already begun to use to shape the game in this 2nd Closed Beta.”
Developer BlackSpot Entertainment has implemented a new state of the art matchmaking system which will ensure players compete in well-balanced exciting combat, which is based on the players’ most recent matches. Additionally, the second Closed Beta, which will only be available in English, will feature an improved UI and introduce an additional map, code-named Sentry Patrol, to the action. The super human powers portfolio is expanded with additions like Ice Buckshot which enables you to create and fire damaging ice crystals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spacetime partners with League of Legends Pro Players on New MOBA
- Former League of Legends professional Esports players to consult on the development of their latest game Call of Champions.
- ChronoBlade coming soon to Asian Mobile Gaming Market
- nWay and CJ E&M Netmarble have today announced an exclusive mobile publishing partnership for ChronoBlade, nWay’s free-to-play multiplay...
- Rise of Incarnates Beta Sign-up Details Announced
- Rise of Incarnates will be heading into closed beta in early August. Find out how to sign up!