Com2uS Announces Summoners War: Chronicles MMORPG
Com2uS has announced its Summoners War MMORPG: Summoners War: Chronicles.
An MMORPG set 70 years before the story of Summoners War: Sky Arena, Summoners War: Chronicles will let players summon monsters and battle other players with three characters that share monsters and resources. Players can battle together in raids against bosses, with all combat being in real time. A launch is anticipated for the second half of 2020.
Jack Lee, the head of division at Com2uS, said via press release:
Summoners War: Chronicles will bring a different gameplay experience and fun to many global users who enjoy MMORPGs. We are working hard to provide high game quality and meet the expectations of many game fans around the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alteil Horizons Reaches 50% of Goal, Announces Stretch Goals
- Today a news post discusses the first of these, namely an auction house for trading cards between players and Coliseum Rules - a game mode for...
- Fiesta Online Goes Gangnam Style
- Fiesta Online has debuted its latest dance move, Roumen Style, after a week's long worth of anticipation and rumors.
- Conquer Online: King of Kung Fu Launches on October 30th
- After months of waiting, Free to play MMORPG Conquer Online has finally announced their new expansion, bringing the arrival of an anticipated ...