Com2uS Announces Summoners War: Chronicles MMORPG
Com2uS has announced its Summoners War MMORPG: Summoners War: Chronicles.
An MMORPG set 70 years before the story of Summoners War: Sky Arena, Summoners War: Chronicles will let players summon monsters and battle other players with three characters that share monsters and resources. Players can battle together in raids against bosses, with all combat being in real time. A launch is anticipated for the second half of 2020.
Jack Lee, the head of division at Com2uS, said via press release:
Summoners War: Chronicles will bring a different gameplay experience and fun to many global users who enjoy MMORPGs. We are working hard to provide high game quality and meet the expectations of many game fans around the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KingsRoad Announces Asian Themed Update with Tournament of Jade
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment now available on iPad devices and browsers, is traveling to foreign and exotic...
- GWENT: Gamescom Tournament Announced
- CD PROJEKT RED, creators of The Witcher franchise are hosting a GWENT Tournament at Gamescom 2017.
- Splendor Introduces Multiplayer Modes
- Days of Wonder has announced the release of an online multiplayer mode for Splendor, its strategy game adaptation for the board game by the sa