Closed beta signups available for ARGO Online
ARGO Online, burda:ic (Alaplaya)’s newest MMORPG featuring a Steampunk-Fantasy blend, is now accepting sign ups for closed beta testing.
The game features two factions – the Noblians, a technologically inclined race, and the Floresslah, a nature-bound race – in a struggle for control over the resource Earthdium. The game will also feature thousands of quests, large-scale PvP, and trade professions. It is expected to launch early 2011.
burda:ic also publishes Land of Chaos Online, Avalon Heroes, and S4 League.
ARGO Online Gameplay Screenshot
burda:ic Opens Closed Beta Registration for ARGO Online
Players Now Able to Register for an Early Visit to Steampunk Fantasy MMO ARGO Online
MUNICH – December 6, 2010burda:ic, a leading publisher of online games worldwide, today announced the start of registration for the Closed Beta Test of highly-anticipated Steampunk Fantasy MMORPG ARGO Online. Players interested in being among the first to visit the post-apocalyptic world of ARGO Online can get full registration details from the official site at: argo.alaplaya.net/closedbeta
ARGO Online throws players into a war-torn, futuristic world where two factions—the tech-savvy Noblians and the nature-inspired Floresslah—are trapped in a longstanding struggle for control of the mysterious and powerful resource known as Earthdium. Players in the world of ARGO Online will have to carefully choose which faction they want to support as they take on thousands of quests, participate in epic battles spanning hundreds of players at a time, and learn various trades to contribute to their race’s success.
For more information about ARGO Online, visit the teaser site at http://www.argo.alaplaya.net.
ARGO Online is coming to Europe and North America in early 2011.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Patch Notes Discussion #2 - 8.12: RIP Banner
- The 8.12 patch notes for League of Legends are focused primarily on the Fighter/Bruiser role, as well as Shields/Shield-based items.
- Star Conflict Evolution Factor Introduces PvE Mode
- StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment today announced the release of the major Evolution Factor update for the Sci-fi Action MMO Star Conflict
- Heroes of the Storm Top Battlegrounds Countdown
- When Blizzard were first talking about multiple maps in Heroes of The Storm, I was about as skeptical as can be.