Closed Beta For Navy Field 2 Begins
Navy Field 2, Nexon America’s free-to-play massively multiplayer naval warfare real-time strategy game, begins its closed beta today.
The closed beta will give players the opportunity to lead powerful naval fleets into battle through April 10. The Navy Field 2 closed beta gives players access to a large portion of the game’s content, including hundreds of vessels such as cruisers, destroyers and battleships.
“Navy Field 2 drops players right into the middle of massive naval battles with a wide array of heavily-armed ships from World War I and World War II,” said Jake Han, Nexon America’s Associate Director of Production. “The combination of instant action and real-time strategy stands out with a balanced battle system where simply having the biggest guns may not be the way to win a battle. I think players are going to have a blast building a fleet, setting strategy and plunging into the fight.”
Players will assemble their fleets to fight for one of several different countries, including the United States, Japan, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Once their fleet is up and running, players can select from multiple customizations and upgrades for their ship’s weapons, armor, engines and fire control systems.
The real fight starts when players hit the open seas, where they’ll need to use on-the-fly strategy to outwit and outgun their opponents in intense player-versus-player battles with as many as 64 participants.
Navy Field 2’s closed beta also offers a single-player mode that features action-packed naval battles based on real-life historical engagements, including an historic campaign through the dangerous waters of WWI. A total of four maps will be available during closed beta, each with two ways to win – “Total War” and “Base Occupation.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duelyst Open Beta Arrives
- Duelyst lets players choose from six factions, each with their own unique minions, positioning capabilities and play styles to unleash battle.
- Underworld Ascendant: Reaches Base Funding Goal for Kickstarter
- OtherSide Entertainment has today passed its crowdfunding base goal of $600,000 for Underworld Ascendant, ahead of the Kickstarter campaign’...
- HEX: Shards of Fate Signature Decks Released
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment have announced the release of three new Signature Decks.