City of Heroes launches Issue 22
Issue 22: Death Incarnate has been released today in City of Heroes. The game’s first major free update since its free-to-play launch, the update introduces new powers, costumes, endgame features, and more.
New in the update is the Dark Astoria Incarnate Zone, a Co-Op zone which will let players above level 50 travel a dark nightmare in a co-op style; a new trials and content including the Dilemma Diabolique Incarnate Trial, the PvE Drowning in Blood trial, new mission arcs in Steel Canyon and Cap au Diable, and a new Adamastor Zone Event. Also new is a Darkness Power Set for Controllers and Dominators, and the Flying Disc Power.
City of Heroes is published by NCSoft, which also publishes Aion and Lineage 2.
City of Heroes Gameplay Screenshot
NCsoft and Paragon Studios Launch City of Heroes Issue 22: Death IncarnateScreenshots and launch trailer available on press.ncsoft.com
Today, NCsoft and Paragon Studios launch City of Heroes Issue 22: Death Incarnate. As the first major free update to City of Heroes Freedom since launching as a successful Free-To-Play title, Issue 22: Death Incarnate introduces new powers and costumes, exclusive VIP content, expanded endgame features and reintroduces Dark Astoria, a zone corrupted by evil magical forces.
Just some of the features of Death Incarnate:
· Dark Astoria Incarnate Zone: Dark Astoria becomes a Co-op Incarnate Zone in Death Incarnate, allowing level +50 players to participate in the “danse macabre” co-op style gameplay as they traverse the dark, twisted, undead nightmare that has become Dark Astoria.
· Darkness Power Set: A horrifying new Power Set for Controllers and Dominators, Darkness Control allows players to command shadows and spectral minions to terrorise their foes.
· Dilemma Diabolique Incarnate Trial: Heroes and Villains must band together against the evil sorceress Diabolique as she wrests the power from the banished god Mot. If she succeeds in her plans, all of creation will be in jeopardy as she moves to take her “rightful” role as the master of all creation.
· More content for all levels: Fight off the Shivans as they attack Bloody Bay by grouping up in the new PvE Trial Drowning in Blood. Take your Hero or Villain through new Mission Arcs in Steel Canyon and Cap au Diable. Save Talos Island and Sharkhead Isle from Adamastor’s rage as he cuts a wave of destruction across the islands in the new Adamastor Zone Event.
To learn more about City of Heroes Issue 22: Death Incarnate, visit http://eu.cityofheroes.com/uk/news/game_updates/issue_22/overview.php.
In addition, today also sees the release of the Flying Disc Power, which allows players to throw a flying disc to their friends.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Allods Online Review
- Those of you who enjoy traditional MMORPGS that have elements quests and dungeons, Allods Online is a good alternative to WOW.
- MechWarrior Online Fights Cancer with the Canadian Cancer Society
- Today Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing honor the passing of one of the youngest and most talented Canadian pilots in the Inner Spher...
- Salem Online Full Review
- Originally developed by the team that brought about the much-loved Haven & Hearth sandbox MMO, many players had high hopes for Salem.