CI Games and Bandai Namco Announce Enemy Front Limited Edition
BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. and CI Games, a fast-growing international publisher and developer of interactive entertainment, have announced a limited edition version of Enemy Front, the new first-person shooter action game set during World War II. Enemy Front Limited Edition will be available for $49.99 on Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system, and PC on June 10, 2014 throughout the Americas.
“Our studio has created a World War II game with beautiful visuals, engaging and open-ended levels, and the limited edition adds even more content to a package already brimming with intense action,” said Marek Tyminski, CEO of CI Games.
“Enemy Front brings an exciting title to BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. s portfolio,” said Chris Gilbert, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. “CI Games gives the World War II first-person shooting genre a breath of fresh air with multifaceted gameplay that lets players carry out missions the best way they see fit.”
Enemy Front will receive a full limited edition treatment with a robust set of new content, including the full standalone mission “Raid on St. Nazaire,” the game soundtrack, new weapons like the M1 Garand and Webley Pistol and exclusive downloadable content. Additionally, Enemy Front Limited Edition will come in special packaging.
Enemy Front is the first truly modern FPS, featuring stunning visuals, open-ended levels and a richly interactive combat experience that breaks out of the standard model of highly linear scripted FPS experiences.
Against the visceral backdrop of breathtaking European locales, the player takes on the role of American war correspondent Robert Hawkins, as he fights hand in hand with Resistance Fighters opposing the Nazi juggernaut in France, Germany, Norway, and during the Warsaw Uprising. Players can choose their preferred combat techniques like an all-out assault, sniping, stealth or sabotage. Built with CryEngine 3, Enemy Front gives players breathtaking visuals and destructible environments to interact with all through the lens of iconic World War II resistance operations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Announces Their Newest Expansion, 'The Boomsday Project'
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity awaits scientists, engineers, and lab ra...test subjects of Azeroth, as The Boomsday Project is coming.
- Mordheim: City of the Damned enters Early Access Phase 4
- Rogue Factor's turned based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game, is receiving another content update for its E...
- KingsRoad Announces Asian Themed Update with Tournament of Jade
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment now available on iPad devices and browsers, is traveling to foreign and exotic...