ChronoBlade coming soon to Asian Mobile Gaming Market
nWay and CJ E&M Netmarble have today announced an exclusive mobile publishing partnership for ChronoBlade, nWay’s free-to-play multiplayer action RPG, in select regions. CJ E&M Netmarble will have exclusive publishing rights to the iOS and Android versions of ChronoBlade for three years in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Northern Africa. Currently available on Facebook, the mobile version is under development and slated for global release later this year.
“Action RPG is the next big genre for mobiles games world wide. It has already started in Asia with CJ E&M’s lead and will eventually proliferate across other regions,” said Taehoon Kim, CEO and Co-founder of nWay. “Our partnership with CJ E&M Netmarble will help accelerate the success of action-oriented, real-time multiplayer games on mobile platforms world wide.”
For more info on ChronoBlade, visit http://www.chronoblade.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Golden Age launches Bloodlust server and new features
- Aeria Games has launched a new server, Bloodlust, for its browser-based strategy game Golden Age.
- Death Stair - PAX South 2016
- As a runner, your mainly reliant on your ability to dodge and keep moving, though some perks are promised to make your life just a bit easier.
- War Thunder to Receive 7th Nation
- Update 1.73 for War Thunder is bringing some huge firepower along with it: The French Nation joins the battle with more than 30 French planes!