ChronoBlade coming soon to Asian Mobile Gaming Market
nWay and CJ E&M Netmarble have today announced an exclusive mobile publishing partnership for ChronoBlade, nWay’s free-to-play multiplayer action RPG, in select regions. CJ E&M Netmarble will have exclusive publishing rights to the iOS and Android versions of ChronoBlade for three years in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Northern Africa. Currently available on Facebook, the mobile version is under development and slated for global release later this year.
“Action RPG is the next big genre for mobiles games world wide. It has already started in Asia with CJ E&M’s lead and will eventually proliferate across other regions,” said Taehoon Kim, CEO and Co-founder of nWay. “Our partnership with CJ E&M Netmarble will help accelerate the success of action-oriented, real-time multiplayer games on mobile platforms world wide.”
For more info on ChronoBlade, visit http://www.chronoblade.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- First High-Performance Esports Apparel Brand, 'H4X.GG'
- Esports apparel and gear company Moniker, Inc. has introduced the first esports lifestyle brand in the form of H4X.gg (pronounced hacks).
- Blacklight Retribution Reveals World's End
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed details about World's End, a new update for Blacklight: Retribution coming with this week's...
- Darwin Project Major Customization Update Available on PC
- Starting today on the PC version of The Darwin Project, players can expand the contents of their dressing room by adding over 200 cosmetics.