ChronoBlade coming soon to Asian Mobile Gaming Market
nWay and CJ E&M Netmarble have today announced an exclusive mobile publishing partnership for ChronoBlade, nWay’s free-to-play multiplayer action RPG, in select regions. CJ E&M Netmarble will have exclusive publishing rights to the iOS and Android versions of ChronoBlade for three years in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Northern Africa. Currently available on Facebook, the mobile version is under development and slated for global release later this year.
“Action RPG is the next big genre for mobiles games world wide. It has already started in Asia with CJ E&M’s lead and will eventually proliferate across other regions,” said Taehoon Kim, CEO and Co-founder of nWay. “Our partnership with CJ E&M Netmarble will help accelerate the success of action-oriented, real-time multiplayer games on mobile platforms world wide.”
For more info on ChronoBlade, visit http://www.chronoblade.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Defenders II Alpha Impressions
- Unlike the first game in the series, Dungeon Defenders II is a free to play game.
- Livelock Launch Date Announced
- Perfect World and Tuque Games announced Livelock will be launching on Aug. 2 simultaneously for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for $19.99.
- New Player-Designed Fellows Debut in Silkroad Online
- Joymax has announced that three new player-designed Fellows have been added today to Silkroad Online.