Chrono Tales Version 2.0 Update
Breaking News! Chrono Tales Version 2.0 launches! After this update, the new Lv75 World Boss “Snow Bansbee” will emerge at the Snow Swirl with her vicious minions. Gamers can obtain new equipment from its drops. Another big feature of this update is Pet Synthesize system. Pets could be synthesized to enhance attribute. Below are more details about this new system:
Synthesize pet’s attributes:
According to the used Synthesis stones and the corresponding attribute of Sub Pet, your attributes will be added after merged with the main pet. The higher attributes are added after Synthesis, the better quality your pet will obtained. And the more attributes you want to add on your main pet, the higher level and quality of the sub pet is required.
Enhance Pets’ Aptitude:
Aptitude Reset Stone can help enhance your main pet’s Aptitude. The higher the total Aptitude of Sub Pet is, the better the reset results will be. But if your main pet has higher Aptitude than your sub pet, the Aptitude of your main pet may be decreased after Synthesis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Gets First Major Update with 'Forge Your Legend'
- Phoenix Labs has announced that their co-op action RPG, Dauntless has received its first major Closed Beta update!
- Become a True Hero in La Tale's New HEROES Expansion
- OGPlanet releases a new expansion for La Tale, introducing a new job class, new skills, and more.
- Everquest Next Development to Continue Despite Layoffs
- Despite the recent string of layoffs at Daybreak Games and just announced resignation of Matt Hiby, former creative director for Planetside 2,...