Chrono Tales Now Open for Second Closed Beta Applications
Chrono Tales is now making applications available for its second closed beta, scheduled to start on January 7, 2013 at 9pm Eastern (6pm Pacific). Previous closed beta testers are automatically eligible to return; newly interested players may apply by submitting their email.
The new phase of closed beta will raise the level cap to 60 and introduce two new systems. Players will also be treated to a bunch of events and free mount giveaways. Players are encouraged to submit their reviews of the game on the forums or on the game’s Facebook fan page, to share feedback with the developers and have a chance for their review to be shared with the public.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall: Elemental Destruction Update Available
- Red 5 Studios announces Update 1.1: Elemental Destruction for the open world MMO shooter, Firefall, introducing powerful new weapons and damag...
- Dying Light: Dev Tools Update and Contest Announced
- Dying Light: Dev Tools Update and Contest Announced - Win a GTX 980!
- Silkroad Online Review
- Silkroad Online is a game that will please a very specific audience, one that takes particular interest in the unique PvP/Profession system.