Chrono Tales Now Open for Second Closed Beta Applications
Chrono Tales is now making applications available for its second closed beta, scheduled to start on January 7, 2013 at 9pm Eastern (6pm Pacific). Previous closed beta testers are automatically eligible to return; newly interested players may apply by submitting their email.
The new phase of closed beta will raise the level cap to 60 and introduce two new systems. Players will also be treated to a bunch of events and free mount giveaways. Players are encouraged to submit their reviews of the game on the forums or on the game’s Facebook fan page, to share feedback with the developers and have a chance for their review to be shared with the public.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New cloud-based service coming to Stardock game titles
- Stardock announced today the addition of Adrian Luff as its new director of platform architecture. Luff, who oversaw Battle.net’s growth fro...
- Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) Awakened Level System Update Released
- Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) has released its latest content update, in which a new Awakened Level System is introduced to C9 enthusiasts.
- Devilian Class Review: Tempest
- Devilian, the fantastic Diablo-style action RPG published by Trion Worlds, is coming out with a new class today!