Chronicle: Runescape Legends – Launching on May 26th
The countdown to the launch of Chronicle: RuneScape Legends has begun, as Jagex today confirmed the next generation card game will arrive on Steam on Thursday 26th May – just two weeks from today. Ahead of its launch, players logging into the game’s open beta to experience Chronicle’s unique battle of wits, strategy, and combat between now and 23:59 BST on Sunday, 15th May, will be gifted three free card packs to bolster their collection.
The Steam launch of Chronicle will mark the arrival a new generation of action-packed strategy card games, one that sees players fighting their own cards in a quest for supremacy over their rival. Delivering a step-change in traditional CCG gameplay, almost every predictable card game mechanic has been thrown out the window in favour of Chronicle’s unique twist on the genre.
Since the game went into open beta six weeks ago, dozens of new cards based on Old School RuneScape have debuted in game, while a sixth Legend – Morvran the Slayer Master – is making his way to the roster later this summer, bringing with him a whole new strategy to explore. The launch of Chronicle on Steam will also see the debut of a new ranking system featuring epic rewards.
“It’s just two weeks until we officially throw open the doors to Chronicle’s Hall of Legends on 26th May, and its launch on Steam is only the beginning for what we have planned. We’ve already introduced brand new cards every week, increased rewards, balancing improvements, and there’s even more content planned for the months to come,” said James Sweatman, lead designer, Chronicle: RuneScape Legends.
“We’d like to thank the many tens of thousands of cunning card tacticians who have helped us in open beta with feedback to refine the Chronicle’s unique CCG gameplay mechanics. For our existing open beta players, and anyone who signs up over the weekend, we’re offering up three free card packs so they can build their decks ready to take on new rivals at launch.”
For more info, visit https://www.rschronicle.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu: Winds of Destiny release date announced
- The snail team is happy to announce the release date for the upcoming expansion to Age of Wushu. The next expansion, called Winds of Destiny w...
- World of Tanks Launches Two New Combat Modes in Update 9.4
- Wargaming today announced Update 9.4 for World of Tanks has released in North America and Europe, and will go live in Asia and Korea on Novemb...
- Kasedo Games Announces Upwards, Lonely Robot
- Kasedo Games is proud to announce that it will be publishing Random Layer’s upcoming title Upwards, Lonely Robot.