Chibi Warriors releases new Pet System
Global games publisher 37Games has released a new update for its successful adventure MMORPG, Chibi Warriors. This update introduces a set of new features that include high-level Pets, additional refining system and a new cross-server system.
Some of the highlights include:
Pets System – Unlock at Level 60, players will have their choice between ten unique pets. Pet can be advanced up to Rank 10. Each time a Pet is advanced, a Spirit will be unlocked and passive attribute will be increased. When a Pet is advanced by 2 ranks, an active skill will be unlocked that can be unleashed upon unsuspecting foes.
Cross Server Gold Mine – Unlocked at Level 75, players can fight against players from opposing servers and will be able to gain renown across the kingdom of Chibi Warriors.
Spirit Refine – This latest version will bring fabulous new additions and updates for so much more fun. This system brings in a complete new way of Warriors upgrading. This ensures that every player can customize their warriors and their battle formations in the way that suits them the most.
Among the newly-added features, you’ll develop a powerful set of skills, lead the charge in the epic PvP arena battles, and awaken more powerful warriors with the unique Chibi Warrior’s awaken system. A series of events not only in-game but also on Facebook will also be held to introduce players into the new systems.
Chibi Warriors is a browser-based adventure RPG. Players discover, unlock, and customize heroes and pets to fight alongside them all while participating in hundreds of unique quests, activities, and events.
For more info, visit : http://chibiwarriors.37.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Travian: Legends Launches Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
- Travian Games has officially opened the first servers to include the latest/largest update to their free-to-play title, Travian: Legends!
- Albion Online Offers Insight to Map Creation
- In the latest blog by Sandbox’s level design team, the team reviews the process required to achieve three level design goals.
- Trinium Wars Shutting Down This August
- Trinium Wars has announced that it is shutting down on August 31, and is no longer available on Steam.