Chain Chronicle: Chapters 7 and 8 Now Available
SEGA Networks co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced the latest expansion for line defense role-playing game Chain Chronicle. The expansion introduces chapters 7 and 8, which are set in the Nine Territories. Players can now recruit 12 brand new characters and fight new ogre enemies threatening the realm. The expansion is officially out now globally on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for free.
In Chain Chronicle, players take on the role of a captain tasked with battling the invading Black Army in hopes of keeping them from destroying the continent of Yggdra. They must gather and lead a volunteer army of Soldiers, Knights, Wizards, Clerics, and Archers to protect their base from oncoming enemies. Throughout the adventures, players will meet allies with different skills and tales of their own to lead this epic story.
In the new chapters, players will need to keep close watch over Phoena and the Chronicle as they enter the Nine Territories, where hordes of ogres await. They must arrange and equip party members as best they can to guard against the elemental barrage that is soon to come.
The volunteer army must find a way into the Imperial Tournament so they can face off against Shuza, the First Lord, and rescue Phoena from his clutches. Only by proving their strength to Princess Tsuru, Lord of the Ninth Territory, can they enter as her representative.
Chain Chronicle is a free strategy game with optional in-app purchases of virtual items.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TuG: New updates and features available
- After a successful Kickstarter campaign, and recently opening the doors to its massive open-world for adventurers to get a head-start with Ste...
- Black Gold Online - New Dungeons & Instances Revealed
- Snail Games has recently revealed details on some of the dungeons and instances that players will take place in their upcoming Steampunk/Fanta...
- Island of Kelba Revamp Part Two now Available in WAKFU
- The island of Kelba, coming from the WAKFU animated series, still has many secrets for the player to unveil.