CCP Announces Online Streaming Plans for EVE Fanfest 2014
CCP Games, the world’s leading independent massively multiplayer game developer, has announced live streaming options for its annual fan celebration EVE Fanfest (May 1-3). Each year, thousands of EVE Online, DUST 514, and now EVE: Valkyrie players from around the world travel to CCP’s headquarters in Reykjavik, Iceland for three days of celebration of the EVE universe.
CCP will be live streaming the tenth EVE Fanfest in standard definition for free on their Twitch.TV channel (http://twitch.tv/ccp/) and in high definition for a one-time fee of $19.95 USD or one PLEX (which can be obtained on the EVE Online in-game market). Viewers will get the latest announcements from CCP through broadcasted panels, presentations, PvP tournament coverage, the “Make EVE Real” science lectures, and the famous Party at the Top of the World amongst other unannounced events. All programming is highly produced and includes commentary and interviews from developers and players in the true EVE community spirit.
- Three full days of HD programming live from Fanfest
- Access to the HD stream of the 24 April pre-Fanfest livestream with CCP developers who will give exclusive details about what to expect at the big event
- A choice of one of four unique industry ship skins for EVE Online: the Inner Zone Shipping Iteron (Gallente), Tash-Murkon Bestower (Amarr), Nefantar Mammoth (Minmatar) or Wiyrkomi Tayra (Caldari).
- Digital copies of the Fanfest 2014 “Quafe” Tshirt for EVE Online (one male and one female)
- Subscriber-only giveaways and chat emotes during streams
While the HD stream can be purchased through CCP or Twitch.TV, only viewers purchasing the stream through CCP’s EVE Online account management system at https://secure.eveonline.com/fanfest/stream.aspx will receive the in-game promo items.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers and Heroes Coming to Steam with Fury of the Stone Lord
- Mad Otter Games announces the release of Villagers and Heroes on Steam, complete with the new Fury of the Stone Lord expansion.
- Elvenar: Closed Beta Now Underway
- Today, InnoGames launched the closed beta of its online fantasy game Elvenar. The strategic city builder will start with a moderate number of ...